SportsWrath

I am Legend -the Will smith Movie

Lughead

Movie Reveals Super Bowl Outcome?

January 22nd, 2008 at 9:50 am

By Chris Hey folks, we’re back after your fearless leader needed a little recuperation time yesterday from a crappy bug that’s apparently been going around. Since I’m not a huge fan of the teams that appeared in the Conference Finals, I’m glad being laid up didn’t interfere with any—my team’s going to the Super Bowl—celebrations.

Kinda like the Packer fans. icon_wink.gif

OK, low blows aside, I think you all can save your Super Bowl winner predictions, because according to the movie, I Am Legend, the thing’s already been decided.

giantslose.jpg

In case you can’t see it, the text on the ticker says, “The Giants Lose To Patriots For Second Time This Season 23 to 7,” which seems to mimic Vegas’ thoughts about the Giants and their chances.

Now, all we have to do is get through the bye-week without killing each other… Is there a more aggravating wait for sports fans than the two weeks between the Conference Finals and the Super Bowl? Hopefully, college basketball will give us something to talk about during the dead period.

WOW if that happens get ready fo rthe end of the world as we know it........ better buy a huge ass sail boat.

How the fuck would the Giants play the Pats twice in a season? and I'm talking season, not preseason or post season. Fucking these writers are morons. Stay on strike you idiots.

I want someone to check that out, seems just too coincidental to me. I'll watch the movie when I get home.

How the fuck would the Giants play the Pats twice in a season? and I'm talking season, not preseason or post season. Fucking these writers are morons. Stay on strike you idiots.

well I look at it as all thee above are part of one season.