SportsWrath

OK, I just HAVE to share this with you

BIGBLUE01

On this MB, we've all had our run ins with boys fans, esp after the playoff game. We talk about how ridiculous they are being(ala egg) and what not. We have even posted on here some of the convo's we've had to show everyone. Well, my main cowboy opponent that I argue with the most, is getting worse by the day. Its hilarious. So, I thought I d start sharing some of what h's emailing me. Get ready for this:

"I'd rather lose the first round than lose in the Superbowl. Say what you want. Playoff wins don't mean shit if you can't finish the job. It's like getting a girls panties off...and not being able to slide it in. You almost did it...but not quite. Most likely not a finisher is what they call it. As far as your dumb ass remark. Quit acting like the Cowboys have been in the playoffs for 12 years straight....hasn't happended. But I'll tell you won thing...we don't lose Superbowls. Nobody's going to remember who the Patriots beat on there way to the Superbowl, but they will however remember who they beat that glorious day. Just like your over rated Giants. Nobody's going to remember who they beat on there way to Superbowl, but in fact they will remember who they lost to. The Giants, a team responsible for handing the Patriots the Superbowl trophy as well as the record for a perfect season. Congratulations to the poster team. The first round, second round, it's all bullshit. If you're not first place...your last. So hello to last place guy...ha ha ha...I fucking love it...this is great...damn I've got some fucking talent...ha ha"

I'll keep you updated and post some others he has said in the past. Its bad. :P

Your "main opponent" they are retarded right? I mean to be a Cowboys fan that stupid is something special, I mean sure they all have to be a certain level of stupid to be a fan of that team but this guy is the special one of the cowboy fans right?

He is. Actually, he just moved back to Santa Fe NM recently, I used to work with him. At first, it seemed like he was cool. (HE claims to be a Yankee fan too, and a Suns, or was it Bulls in the 90's, IDK <_< )

But after trash talking for the last year or so, and this is what I get, yeah, hes special.

On this MB, we've all had our run ins with boys fans, esp after the playoff game. We talk about how ridiculous they are being(ala egg) and what not. We have even posted on here some of the convo's we've had to show everyone. Well, my main cowboy opponent that I argue with the most, is getting worse by the day. Its hilarious. So, I thought I d start sharing some of what h's emailing me. Get ready for this:

"I'd rather lose the first round than lose in the Superbowl. Say what you want. Playoff wins don't mean shit if you can't finish the job. It's like getting a girls panties off...and not being able to slide it in. You almost did it...but not quite. Most likely not a finisher is what they call it. As far as your dumb ass remark. Quit acting like the Cowboys have been in the playoffs for 12 years straight....hasn't happended. But I'll tell you won thing...we don't lose Superbowls. Nobody's going to remember who the Patriots beat on there way to the Superbowl, but they will however remember who they beat that glorious day. Just like your over rated Giants. Nobody's going to remember who they beat on there way to Superbowl, but in fact they will remember who they lost to. The Giants, a team responsible for handing the Patriots the Superbowl trophy as well as the record for a perfect season. Congratulations to the poster team. The first round, second round, it's all bullshit. If you're not first place...your last. So hello to last place guy...ha ha ha...I fucking love it...this is great...damn I've got some fucking talent...ha ha"

I'll keep you updated and post some others he has said in the past. Its bad. :P

Friggin hillarious. Could the raging jealousy be anymore obvious than that?

Cowboy fans are fucked up. They are so jealous of the Giants that they don't even make sense.

Jan 22, 2008 10:28 AM Flag as Spam or Report Abuse [ ? ]

Yeah get your Giants gay pride shit now. In two weeks it won't be worth shit. COWBOYS BABY...GO PATRIOTS!! Wait a minute..I don't even have to root on the Pats....it's not even going to be a game. True colors will shine on Superbowl Sunday. Time to fire Coughlin, replace Eli, and for god sakes start from scratch. Two Superbowl appearances in 7 years with just as many let downs....ha ha ..I fucking love it!! Let's hear it for the Buffalo Bills!!

Here's a little on going message battle we had for a sec. :P

He just emailed back on the 14 the after the game outta nowhere, and this is how it went, it starts at the bottom:

Is that all you got....you can tell you're a Giants fan..It's funny how we still pose a threat to you...We always will. The Giants fear us....and they should!!

----------------- Original Message -----------------

Date: Jan 15, 2008 3:01 PM

Wow, thats all you got?

Now I just feel sorry for you.

Date: Jan 15, 2008 2:26 PM

You know shit about shit....your a Giants fan...all credibility just got shit down the toilet. You're embarassing yourself. Do your homework son...you're getting schooled.. Go ME!! and the Cowboys....who are better than the Giants. If anything we didn't lose....but let you win....go me again!! You love it...you know you do!!

Date: Jan 15, 2008 11:53 AM

He had to throw it somewhere?? So he chose a guy who was double covered???? lol, that sounds like left over crap to me!! LMAO! Throwing it away on 4th down and throwing a pick end up with the same result, YOU LOSE!! Romo is fuckin overrated. Just when I thought you couldnt get more ridiculous, you prove me wrong.

Date: Jan 15, 2008 10:44 AM

It wasn't good D...Romo had to throw it somewhere...it wasn't like he could throw the ball away and settle for another down. It was 4th down smart guy. Take notes from a real quarterback...not the left over crap from the Manning family....jokester!!

Date: Jan 14, 2008 6:01 PM

Did the refs jump up and make that catch for an INT too? LOL!! SORE LOSER!!!!

Date: Jan 14, 2008 4:14 PM

Let's thank the refs for giving you a ticket to next weeks game....hope the blowjob you gave them was worth it!!

I was just going along the lines that 31 NFL teams wont lose the Superbowl this year. 30 won't even get the chance. Maybe I missed where they were going with the other post. :(

no sweat- i meant you have to be in it to win it. arizona never lost one bc they never got there. we were going to the same place- just in different vessels :)