Who do want to get the bulk of thr load super bowl 42

K3VIN

bradshaw or jacobs  

14 members have voted

1. 1. bradshaw or jacobs

• Amhad Bradshaw
    • Brandon Jacobs
    • whos are 3rd stringer?

I would like them to switch them up during a drive more. What I noticed in the Packers game, where Jacobs and Bradshaw rotated for each drive. I like the rotating though. You know who is coming but you are used to the other back in there.

i say Bradshaw but we gotta start Jacobs for the 1st half to keep them off guard on speed.

I agree. Bradshaw is going to get a healthy amount of carries....but Jacobs will get the start.

Look for Coughlin and Gilbride to feed Ahmad heavily in the 4th quarter. The Patriots have a veteran LB crew, but they are old, and will be vulnerable late in the game. And Bradshaw can take it to the house at any time.

Jacobs should start of course....go right up the gut and soften the line. Then bring Bradshaw in to scoot. Then Jacobs to do some more softening, etc.

I'd love to see both of them lined up together in a split back set. I think that would drive the defense crazy...especially if Eli was planning on throwing the ball because so much of the defense would have to be prepared for holding both backs in check. If I remember rightly, Miami used to do that with Larry Csonka and Jim Kiick and it worked wonderfully. They were known as "Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid" rather than "Thunder and Lightning", even though Csonka was a bull like Jacobs.

We really need to figure a way to get Jacobs going. If our running game can be DOMINANT and with Eli playing out of his mind we should be able to score often. We're going to need to even if the defense is playing well. We need to keep them at least 2 scores away from us...that is if we want it to be "easy".

We really need to figure a way to get Jacobs going. If our running game can be DOMINANT and with Eli playing out of his mind we should be able to score often. We're going to need to even if the defense is playing well. We need to keep them at least 2 scores away from us...that is if we want it to be "easy".

You are a Giants fan you should know nothing this team ever does comes easy. Divisional comes down to the last play, an INT of all things in the end zone. Conference goes to OT and a FG. And that is just this postseason. This team causes so many heart attacks it is ridiculous.