SportsWrath

Did anyone see Jimmy Johnson and Howie Long's face after game?

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Terry picked us to win and was subsequently sent to the Giants lockeroom after the game for trophy presentations and interviews......so he gets a pass. Did anyone see Jimmy and Howie's face though, after the game? Classic!!! They both looked like they were in shock....again. Special fuck you goes out to Jimmy and his "cowboys are the greatest" attitude. Hey Jimmy, it's obvious that you hate New York and the Giants but get over it. This Giant team is for real.

Terry picked us to win and was subsequently sent to the Giants lockeroom after the game for trophy presentations and interviews......so he gets a pass. Did anyone see Jimmy and Howie's face though, after the game? Classic!!! They both looked like they were in shock....again. Special fuck you goes out to Jimmy and his "cowboys are the greatest" attitude. Hey Jimmy, it's obvious that you hate New York and the Giants but get over it. This Giant team is for real.

I was going to comment on that earlier and got sidetracked. Johnson had a look of complete disgust on his face and when trying to make comments had all he could do to get it out. They talk about "body language" and "facial expressions" being a language all their own and even a reebie could read Johnson's disgust about the outcome of this game.

I didn't think Howie was nearly as bad as Johnson when it came down to facial expressions. Oh well....Jimmy has a lifetime to get over it. We're in!!! Cowboys are still home eating popcorn.

I was going to comment on that earlier and got sidetracked. Johnson had a look of complete disgust on his face and when trying to make comments had all he could do to get it out. They talk about "body language" and "facial expressions" being a language all their own and even a reebie could read Johnson's disgust about the outcome of this game.

I didn't think Howie was nearly as bad as Johnson when it came down to facial expressions. Oh well....Jimmy has a lifetime to get over it. We're in!!! Cowboys are still home eating popcorn.

You think maybe they looked so upset because they lost a shit load of money on the games that the Giants keep winning?