SportsWrath

I am fuckin Jacked

GorillaNJ

After a shitload of heart attacks, 21894693258750387635713287601325123 text messages, 2 thoughts of kicking the shit out of Tynes and what seemed like a lifetime watching the ball flying towards the goal post... WE ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P;):):flex::rock::clap: :worshippy: :TU:^_^ :lol: :afro::cheers:

And now I gotta go to sleep cause I have my fist day of training for Continental Airlines tomorrow morning. Don't worry... I ain't flyin no planes. :ph34r:

After a shitload of heart attacks, 21894693258750387635713287601325123 text messages, 2 thoughts of kicking the shit out of Tynes and what seemed like a lifetime watching the ball flying towards the goal post... WE ARE SUPER BOWL BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P;):):flex::rock::clap: :worshippy: :TU:^_^ :lol: :afro::cheers:

And now I gotta go to sleep cause I have my fist day of training for Continental Airlines tomorrow morning. Don't worry... I ain't flyin no planes. :ph34r:

At least you will go in happy. One Hour of Sleep + Giants in the Super Bowl = 8-10 hours of sleep. :)