SportsWrath

BAD WEATHER IN GREENBAY

BadEgg

Where will "Bad Weather" rank along with the normal excuses of "poor officiating" and "injuries" after yet another loss in a big game?

The "house money" has Bad Weather but I know that poor officiating and injuries are fan favorites.

Hash it out among yourselves and let me know when you reach a definitive conclusion.

Just gaging what the Monday morning will be like.

Thank you in advance.

Where will "Bad Weather" rank along with the normal excuses of "poor officiating" and "injuries" after yet another loss in a big game?

The "house money" has Bad Weather but I know that poor officiating and injuries are fan favorites.

Hash it out among yourselves and let me know when you reach a definitive conclusion.

Thank you in advance.

did you mean gauging or gagging- which is what you did last sunday.

We'll probably go with "I reinjured my thumb" or "The better team lost". Those seem to be the ones to use these days.

Mick...be sure to also wear George Jetson shades and lay off a couple "He my quarterback..."he my quarterback" so everyone will know the apology for pissing away home field advantage a 13-3 year away ..is cool....in its own way...made you more united and together ..rightr. Why next year they can go 14-2 and shit home field away to the Bucs ...cause these fuckers got heart.

C. Wagon

Mick...be sure to also wear George Jetson shades and lay off a couple "He my quarterback..."he my quarterback" so everyone will know the apology for pissing away home field advantage a 13-3 year away ..is cool....in its own way...made you more united and together ..rightr. Why next year they can go 14-2 and shit home field away to the Bucs ...cause these fuckers got heart.

C. Wagon

:LMAO::LMAO:

Thank you in advance.

Look ,after beating Dallas everything here on out is gravy . If we win tomorrow great if not we had a great year in spit of our start and some mid season inconsistency . so if we lose tomorrow at least we knocked Dallas out before we went out. Our team gelled even more in these last 5 weeks,and Eli emerged as the leader of this team.

there is no use stirring the pot if nobody is going to eat dinner ;)

Somthing tells me that none of the Cowboys will be in bad weather this week.

Wow, I have just absorbed what a disappointment it must be to the Cowboys, their leather face owner and their scumbag fans. 13-3, homefield, tie a franchise best regular season, 12 pro bowlers and it all amounted to 1 more lousy game than the 1-15 Dolphins and now at the very least 11 months to just get back to where they were a week ago today.

Let me just reiterate my feelings one more time Cowboys fans. GO FUCK YOURSELVES! :)

Thank you in advance.

This just seems so hollow now...empty...just cries from the dumpster of failed seasons...

Somthing tells me that none of the Cowboys will be in bad weather this week.

Wow, I have just absorbed what a disappointment it must be to the Cowboys, their leather face owner and their scumbag fans. 13-3, homefield, tie a franchise best regular season, 12 pro bowlers and it all amounted to 1 more lousy game than the 1-15 Dolphins and now at the very least 11 months to just get back to where they were a week ago today.

Let me just reiterate my feelings one more time Cowboys fans. GO FUCK YOURSELVES! :)

:worshippy: :clap::LMAO:

Thank you in advance.

Green Bay is 2 words, what's your excuse for not figuring that out after all this time?

We'll probably go with "I reinjured my thumb" or "The better team lost". Those seem to be the ones to use these days.

Don't forget, "If Crayton had caught that ball..." and "If Crayton had not stopped running his route..."

P.S. My gut tells me Crayton stopped short on his route late in the 4th quarter out of fear of failure. Ironic since he's the one who claimed the Giants were "scared".

Green Bay is 2 words, what's your excuse for not figuring that out after all this time?

It's hard to 'figure out' the spellings of playoff teams since HIS team doesn't win very many playoff games. Why should he worry about the next opponent anyway, his team specializes in 'One and Done'. It's all "new" to Egg. 12 years....no playoff wins. I'm willing to bet that in Egg's lifetime, his team hasn't won a playoff game.

Thank you in advance.

The only thing that we want to thank the stupid, smelly bad egg for is leaving our mb forever. Just go the mb of the loser cowturds team and stay there and post your inane, worthless comments.

The only thing that we want to thank the stupid, smelly bad egg for is leaving our mb forever. Just go the mb of the loser cowturds team and stay there and post your inane, worthless comments.
I am now calling on the originator of this site to perform an action that will, in my opinion, benefit this site. Start a thread that requests all board members to vote whether they want Bad Egg banned for life from here. If the majority want him banned, then do it. I am sick of him and I believe that the vast majority of board members feel the same way. If you refuse to do this, please either post a reply to this post or send a message to me. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for Sportswrath.

I am now calling on the originator of this site to perform an action that will, in my opinion, benefit this site. Start a thread that requests all board members to vote whether they want Bad Egg banned for life from here. If the majority want him banned, then do it. I am sick of him and I believe that the vast majority of board members feel the same way. If you refuse to do this, please either post a reply to this post or send a message to me. Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for Sportswrath.

I'll vote to ban him. I dont really care for him, but also, wouldnt care if he stayed. Now, if you start one for Hotdog, I'll sign it numerous times. If thats legal. :rolleyes:

I'll vote to ban him. I dont really care for him, but also, wouldnt care if he stayed. Now, if you start one for Hotdog, I'll sign it numerous times. If thats legal. :rolleyes:
OK, Big Blue, I don't like the useless liar that calls himself, Italian Hot Dog either. May I suggest to you that you send NEM an identical message to the one I wrote about Bad Egg. Let's see if he really listens to regular and intelligent board members.