SportsWrath

any truth in Collins rumours ?

UK-Giantsfan

my contact at PA sports ( Press Association ) in the UK is hearing rumours from the US that Collins has been approached by the G men to become back up to Eli

i know this sounds crazy and absurd ..... but are you guys hearing any evidence of this over there ?

Guest Carbo
now why did i expect that response from you Carbo ..... uncanny !
What's uncanny? My ability to assess football talent, or your ability to read my mind? :unsure:

my contact at PA sports ( Press Association ) in the UK is hearing rumours from the US that Collins has been approached by the G men to become back up to Eli

i know this sounds crazy and absurd ..... but are you guys hearing any evidence of this over there ?

He would make a solid back up...We all saw in Oak and his last year with the Giants that he cant handle the starting job

He would make a solid back up...We all saw in Oak and his last year with the Giants that he cant handle the starting job

we did? I was under the impression that they were a poorly coached and poorly managed team with a bunch of overpaid and selfish football players and a team that had a swiss cheese defense. I thought Kerry Collins played very well for that train wreck of a team and I actually watched some Raiders games...

Kerry Collins could easily still be a starter in this league...especially if Kurt Warner still will be.

Have heard nothing of the like, but I can't see us making that move. At least I hope not. We gave him that chance once and he bolted. I would hope that we'd remember that. Then again, if he agreed to the league minimum for the next two years, I wouldn't be opposed to it.

No. That would be the dolt who has chosen to relyoneli.

Evidently, English is your second language, Spanky. Keep posting your moronic banter, though. It's good for the mentally deficient like yourself to interact with the masses on the internet.

Guest Carbo

As an Insider to all things Giants, my word is the last word: the Giants and Kerry Collins are not in talks of any kind at this time. If the situation changes, I will apprise those who need to know.

As an Insider to all things Giants, my word is the last word: the Giants and Kerry Collins are not in talks of any kind at this time. If the situation changes, I will apprise those who need to know.

The only thing your an insider to is Floyd's anal cavity.