SportsWrath

Does this ever happen at Giants stadium?

jerseygiantfan

That was in 97? I was thinking it was earlier, like 95ish... :confused: No?

Good memory, from Wiki:

In 1995 the team regressed, and finished the season with a 5–11 record, their worst since Bill Parcells' first season in 1983. Quarterback Dave Brown had a particularly disappointing season, as he finished with just 2,814 yards and 11 touchdowns on the season. Particular low lights of the season were a 35–0 loss to the Dallas Cowboys in the Monday Night season opener, and the fans pelting the Chargers with snowballs in a late–season game. Though the defense still played well, the Giants sent no players to the Pro Bowl for the second straight year.

Most people probably just blocked the season out of their memories.

Good memory, from Wiki:

Most people probably just blocked the season out of their memories.

Man, I can't believe it's been 12 years since that game. Jesus time flies, i vividly remember watching that game on the couch, I think my parents were out shopping. One of the few Giants games i got back then. That stadium was a madhouse, seemed like everyone was throwing snowballs. :LMAO:

Man, I can't believe it's been 12 years since that game. Jesus time flies, i vividly remember watching that game on the couch, I think my parents were out shopping. One of the few Giants games i got back then. That stadium was a madhouse, seemed like everyone was throwing snowballs. :LMAO:

It was a Saturday game, as embarssed as I have ever been to be a Giant fan watching that. I was there with my Dad and I know fans of other teams will not believe this, but it was tickets bought that day by non season ticket holders. It was unruly drunks. I nevere give my tickets to people I do not know since that, for if I lost my season tickets because some asshole 21 year old, drunk off their asses, who probably does not even like this Giants is throwing snow balls I would kill myself.

That was our generations Pisarcick fumble, as low as you ever want to get or be again as a fan.

It was a Saturday game, as embarssed as I have ever been to be a Giant fan watching that. I was there with my Dad and I know fans of other teams will not believe this, but it was tickets bought that day by non season ticket holders. It was unruly drunks. I nevere give my tickets to people I do not know since that, for if I lost my season tickets because some asshole 21 year old, drunk off their asses, who probably does not even like this Giants is throwing snow balls I would kill myself.

That was our generations Pisarcick fumble, as low as you ever want to get or be again as a fan.

I remember that game and year vividly. The reason? It was the same year my son was born. And definatley something I want to put away forever. Horrid year, horrid QB and then the snowball thing. Bad memories. :brooding:

i think they did about 5 years ago or so i cant really rem the game off the top of my head but i do rem fans going in to volunteer to remove the snow

Was it the Redskins game in 03? There was a ton of snow that day.