SportsWrath

The "experts" pick the winner NYG vs GB

jerseygiantfan

you asked him earlier if he really thinks the giants can go into lambeau and win in the cold. i was wondering why we cant considering theyve played worse in cold games then we have.

actually - reread from the begining...just what the dog thought, you jumped in without being sure...but again, no issue...

LOL, so true.

Boarding one of the express routes home about an hour ago, I bumped into this lady with a Packers jacket and mug. I have a wallet w/ the logo, various keychains and its on my cellphone so we started talking. The first thing she said was, "Do you really think you're gonna beat the Pack in Lambeau that cold!?" I just told her, "Well, we beat the Cowboys, and it aint like NY is sunny and warm. You act like your the Patriots, you missed the playoffs last yr and the yr before. Good luck and I dont mind the Pack, but its gonna be a good game."

She was kinda nice on the way home. After talking to her, I dont think she knew a whole lot about the actual game. :rolleyes:

That is what cracks me up....it ain't the Arctic Tundra up here in NY....but Jesus it ain't Miami Beach either. Average temps in January range from the teens to the low thirties....so please give me a break about the weather. This is Giants weather just as much as it is Pack weather. And this is not the Pack of Favre's youth and their Super Bowl season...this is a young team in its first playoff year in a while and have only played against one puff ball opponent who played to their strengths. Its amazing listening to and reading about the so-called experts (especially the ones who have never played a down in their life) talk about how the Giants have absolutely no chance actually tickles more than angers me.

Dont know what the argument is all about. But if you ask me, whatever the weather is tommorrow, instead of sitting around splitting hairs about it being below this or that, we all know its going to be fucking cold to actually have a fluent game...something both teams know better than any of us sitting sipping beer typing on our PCs.

To me, its going to come down to 2 things, Field position and the kicking game...and the schmuck kicking the pigskin for the Giants had better have the game of his fucking life!!

The rest, running game, D blah blah is too common and cliche that everyone talks about. (The above 2 too, but Id put them above any other factor)

Dog - "What" and "why" are you??