SportsWrath

How are we going to stop Grant?

jranieli

I am very worried about our defense stopping him. He is very good at cutbacks, especially on the ends. If we stop Grant, how are we going to stop all their weapons? As this week goes by, I get more worried about this game. This has nothing to do with the weather. The Packers seem like a better than in week two, so are we.

I am very worried about our defense stopping him. He is very good at cutbacks, especially on the ends. If we stop Grant, how are we going to stop all their weapons? As this week goes by, I get more worried about this game. This has nothing to do with the weather. The Packers seem like a better than in week two, so are we.

Now suddenly the packers are the 2nd coming of the Patriots? This media hype is baffling... the way I see it they were considered the 2nd best team in the NFC behind the cowboys...

Grant? Wow, we had Jacobs, Ward, Droughens, and Bradshaw ahead of him...

They say the pack's offensive linen is pretty good.. well.. so was Dallas'

GO GIANTS!!!

Now suddenly the packers are the 2nd coming of the Patriots? This media hype is baffling... the way I see it they were considered the 2nd best team in the NFC behind the cowboys...

Grant? Wow, we had Jacobs, Ward, Droughens, and Bradshaw ahead of him...

They say the pack's offensive linen is pretty good.. well.. so was Dallas'

GO GIANTS!!!

And Marion Barber went to town on us in the first half. Only for Strahan...........

I don't think you can say Bradshaw was ahead of Grant Nas. First off if he was why didn't Green Bay draft him when they had the chance and second, the Packers offered us a 5th rounder so they must have thought something about him.

And Marion Barber went to town on us in the first half. Only for Strahan...........

I don't think you can say Bradshaw was ahead of Grant Nas. First off if he was why didn't Green Bay draft him when they had the chance and second, the Packers offered us a 5th rounder so they must have thought something about him.

I think in the Giants eyes, Bradshaw was more valuable. But the original question still is a good one, how do we stop Grant? He is a VERY good runner and just ripped off 201 yds in this exact type of weather we're going to be playing in. I think our front seven can get good pressure on Farve, its just how banged up our secondary is that worries me. So, if we find a way to stop the run, can our secondary play another good game like they did in Dallas?

Since Derrick Ward is staying at Grant's house for the weekend, I suggest he take Grant out and get him shitface drunk on Saturday night.....maybe slip him a Mickey! :rolleyes:

Drop some drugs in his drink before the game. Sounds like a plan to me. :TU: