SportsWrath

I was going to save this until after our season was over

Allstarjim

Malcolm Kelly of Oklahoma has declared early. I would love for the Giants to get their hands on this kid. 6'-4" and 219 lb wide receiver. There is nobody at wide receiver in the draft that has Kelly's size and talent. You guys know how much I like big wide receivers, and this guy looks like a future pro bowler to me. It would be a sick group of receivers if we drafted him. That or trade for Javon Walker, and I am doing backflips.

Malcolm Kelly of Oklahoma has declared early. I would love for the Giants to get their hands on this kid. 6'-4" and 219 lb wide receiver. There is nobody at wide receiver in the draft that has Kelly's size and talent. You guys know how much I like big wide receivers, and this guy looks like a future pro bowler to me. It would be a sick group of receivers if we drafted him. That or trade for Javon Walker, and I am doing backflips.

He might be tall, but he's slower than my grandmother and her walking stick. If you want to draft a WR with hieght...Then you might as well go for James Hardy out of Indiana. he's like 6'-7", 225 lbs and runs a better 40 time than Kelly.

I still don't understand all this talk about WR. Plax is fast enough, Toomer is the possession receiver and Smith is good at 3rd (with still Moss and grillz to compete if they comeback). This team needs other positions filled but not WR.

I think most of the good CB will be gone by pick 32. :P
Let's not forget how very good our GM, Reese is at making picks. Everyone of his picks last year made the squad. I trust in his knowledge about our needs and filling them via the draft. He is really a good GM, unlike Awful Accorsi who could not pick his nose and be successful

Let's not forget how very good our GM, Reese is at making picks. Everyone of his picks last year made the squad. I trust in his knowledge about our needs and filling them via the draft. He is really a good GM, unlike Awful Accorsi who could not pick his nose and be successful

Hey dumbass Accorsi is the one who brought in the vast majority of the players on a team going to the NFC Championship game.

Hey dumbass Accorsi is the one who brought in the vast majority of the players on a team going to the NFC Championship game.
So you think that Accorsi was a spectacular GM. Was there any year where he was the GM that all his picks made the team that year? Reese did that last year. If accorsi didn't do that, then like your lousy self, he was a DUMB ASS. :furious:

So you think that Accorsi was a spectacular GM. Was there any year where he was the GM that all his picks made the team that year? Reese did that last year. If accorsi didn't do that, then like your lousy self, he was a DUMB ASS. :furious:

No I don't think Accorsi was a spectacular GM, I don't recall saying that. But he certainly wasn't worthless, or awful as you have said. Your instant rush to overreaction is apparent in every comment you make.

...it's been one season dude...

...it's been one season dude...

even so, there is definitely a changing of philosophy. i have never seen so many rookies and practice squad players make an impact. now, whether its their talent or the feeling that once the scheme is solid, the players are not as important (see: new england) i don't know. but it's sure is good to see new guys excel for a change.

even so, there is definitely a changing of philosophy. i have never seen so many rookies and practice squad players make an impact. now, whether its their talent or the feeling that once the scheme is solid, the players are not as important (see: new england) i don't know. but it's sure is good to see new guys excel for a change.

It was the injuries. Our secondary was plagued with injuries, the only rookies to earn their spot was Smith and Ross. I'm glad that all of our rookies have been able to fill their role but take away the injuries....and only two rookies would be playing.

It was the injuries. Our secondary was plagued with injuries, the only rookies to earn their spot was Smith and Ross. I'm glad that all of our rookies have been able to fill their role but take away the injuries....and only two rookies would be playing.

like we had no injuries in the past???- past years those would've caused complete breakdowns. there's more depth or better schemes or both.

No I don't think Accorsi was a spectacular GM, I don't recall saying that. But he certainly wasn't worthless, or awful as you have said. Your instant rush to overreaction is apparent in every comment you make.
Answer the question, was there ever a year while awful was the GM where every one one his picks made the team. If there wasn't ever a year like that, then he wasn't the wonderful, great GM that you think he was. Admit it, he was just a poor GM that failed.

But the injuries mean our rookies either started or made backups, which is still pretty impressive.

Its only Accorsi's first yr, but whatever happens from here, this season is a success. And Im sure it will be the result of many successful seasons from here on out.

But the injuries mean our rookies either started or made backups, which is still pretty impressive.

Its only Accorsi's first yr, but whatever happens from here, this season is a success. And Im sure it will be the result of many successful seasons from here on out.

Answer the question, was there ever a year while awful was the GM where every one one his picks made the team. If there wasn't ever a year like that, then he wasn't the wonderful, great GM that you think he was. Admit it, he was just a poor GM that failed.

I don't think Lubeck ever said he was a great GM, but I have to agree with him EA wasn't worthless. He wasent great like your making Reese out to be. EA was a decent GM in my mind, he was middle of the pack. He made a number of good picks but also a number of picks that didn't live up to their hype.

Accorsi's first year?....:P

I like Reese's first year he had a good draft and hes shown that he can throw out the weight dragging this team down i.e. False Start. I hope he keeps having drafts like last years.

I don't think Lubeck ever said he was a great GM, but I have to agree with him EA wasn't worthless. He wasent great like your making Reese out to be. EA was a decent GM in my mind, he was middle of the pack. He made a number of good picks but also a number of picks that didn't live up to their hype.

What are you talking about??? Ron Dayne is a GOD!!!!!

:P

Jerry you stupid ingrate trade Jacobs, Ward, Bradshaw and our 1st and 2nd round pick for Dayne!!

And throw Plax in thier too along with some cash......WE NEED HIM BACK!!! :P

Accorsi's first year?....

Lmao....I didnt even realize I typed that.