SportsWrath

Packers hate begins

so-cal dub

I managed to get the night off for the game too. I called the guy who works on the opposite shift to see if he would trade me tommorrow for Sunday. Turns out he's snowed in in maryland somewhere and won't be able to make it tommorrow anyway so he agreed. :rock:

I'm having a bash here on Sunday. Some friends and co-workers are coming over. One of my co-workers is a huge Pack fan so I took the liberty this evening of making him feel at home on Sunday and pulled out all my Giants decorations, lights, banners, ect... :flex:

I cant wait for this game. I should be nervous as all hell about it, but I look at like we got nothing to lose. We weren't supposed to be there, and we're playing on the house. Anything could happen though, and I hope it does.

I'm having a bash here on Sunday. Some friends and co-workers are coming over. One of my co-workers is a huge Pack fan so I took the liberty this evening of making him feel at home on Sunday and pulled out all my Giants decorations, lights, banners, ect... :flex:

I cant wait for this game. I should be nervous as all hell about it, but I look at like we got nothing to lose. We weren't supposed to be there, and we're playing on the house. Anything could happen though, and I hope it does.

See, I understand that POV, but I want this win so bad I can't see straight. I know we all want to win, but I just can't look at it like we have nothing to lose. While I do consider this season a huge success win or lose, nothing would be sweeter than going to the super bowl.

See, I understand that POV, but I want this win so bad I can't see straight. I know we all want to win, but I just can't look at it like we have nothing to lose. While I do consider this season a huge success win or lose, nothing would be sweeter than going to the super bowl.

:brooding: What about winning it?

:P

Go sit in the truck!

Seriously why? Their fans aren't douchebags, their players are classy guys who don't go mouthing off, their coaching staff does a stellar job.....they are one of the very few teams in this league I can't find anything to dislike. Of course I will be dying for the Giants to win, but these aren't the Cowboys we are talking about....

By just hating another team simply because they are our opponent....that makes us the douchebags.

Seriously why? Their fans aren't douchebags, their players are classy guys who don't go mouthing off, their coaching staff does a stellar job.....they are one of the very few teams in this league I can't find anything to dislike. Of course I will be dying for the Giants to win, but these aren't the Cowboys we are talking about....

By just hating another team simply because they are our opponent....that makes us the douchebags.

...and when did the NFL become tennis? :huh:

Great organization, nice fans, good team...all that I agree, but all that I could give two shits about this week. They are our opponent. I hope we destroy everything about them this week. Fuck em'. Go Giants

...and when did the NFL become tennis? :huh:

Great organization, nice fans, good team...all that I agree, but all that I could give two shits about this week. They are our opponent. I hope we destroy everything about them this week. Fuck em'. Go Giants

They are the GIANTS opponents. You aren't stepping on the field.

And the kind of attitude you displayed there is the kind of attitude I would expect from a Dallas fan.

And the kind of attitude you displayed there is the kind of attitude I would expect from a Dallas fan.

I'm sorry man, that's how I roll. Dont get me wrong, I wont be on youtube talking shit like those Giants Mafia morons, but I will talk shit if need be. Take for example my coworker, he's a Green Bay fan and like rival fans do we go at it. Not like bruising each other, but you know.. "Fuck so and so, Packers suck, ect." It's all in good fun.

I wish I was stepping on the field, but I'm not. Either way I would still call them "us". Thats my team, that's my quarterback. :cwy:

I really hate that response. technically yes they are the Giants opponenets, but if we look at it like that, why be a fan at all?

As for the shit talking, I hold the packers and their fans in the highest regard, but they have their fair share of fans that are assholes. All week on ESPN.com comments sections Packers fans have been saying the exact same things Cowboys fans have said. And a good number of them to boot. So while i respect the Packers and the fans in Winsconsin, fuck em, I hope we bitch slap em. After the game, win or lose, I'll go right back to repsecting them, but for now, it's like I'm at a bar with a chick thats almost drunk enough... "Of course I'll respect you in the morning baby."

Well said VG and SoCal. This week they are the enemy.

Lubeck, I understand where youre coming from, I always say that about the Pack. All the fans I know are total class acts. Just like this guy at the gas station on the way home after beating Dallas, he said good luck and it will be a good game. Just a great guy. But they are the enemy this week, I hope we route em to be perfectly honest.

GO GIANTS