SportsWrath

Better team lost

Virginia Giant

Philips is showing everyone that it is possible to have even less class the day after the game than he had on game day. He should be complimenting the Giants' (especially the defense that shut them down completely) and making a graceful compliment with dignity, the way true leaders do. But....what can you expect from a typical Dallas player/coach with an inflated sense of self worth and a self-bravado mentality.......duhhh... "even though we're better, we're home watching the other teams play for the big one.....blah, blah, blah....". What an ass!

If they were better...they'd be heading for Lambeau Field....instead, they're eating popcorn in front of a television watching the winners play on! :rock:

I know how the Giants cut shut Wade Phillips up, shut the Dallas fans up, and shut the media up.

Beat Greenbay and win the Superbowl.

Until they do that, they are just another "also-ran" along with Dallas, Philly, Wash, Seattle, TB, and dare I say, Miami...

I know how the Giants cut shut Wade Phillips up, shut the Dallas fans up, and shut the media up.

Until they do that, they are just another "also-ran" along with Dallas, Philly, Wash, Seattle, TB, and dare I say, Miami...

Comparing those teams with Miami!?!? LMOA!!

You are never short of a good laugh. I can't figure out if you're this stupid of just like to stir the pot.

How would wining the superbowl shut Wade up? the comment was made. On paper Dallas is a better team, they had more first downs they had more yards offense they had allot of "reasons" why they are the "better" team, they have 11 probowlers etc. Except one...

THEY LOST.

Crying like this indicates one thing. The players confidence has been shaken, and this is Phillips way of addressing it. Wright or wrong.

So egg damage control all you want disparage NY's season accomplishments as you have the entire season just like every season before this I have seen you post.

Instead of looking like a knowledgeable Dallas you paint yourself to be just another bitter cry baby taking pot shot after pot shot when you can.

regardless whether NY is an also-ran Dallas the #1 seed in the NFC is not playing this weekend, and all your bitching and stone throwing won't change it.

LOL, your some peice of work egg. If we do nothing the rest of the season I will have no trouble sleeping at night knowing we beat your punk ass dallas pukes. Wade Phillips should have nothing to say, nor should Dallas fans. YOU LOST, YOU SUCK, get over it. Points finger and laughs :LMAO: Guess I wasnt done.

Comparing those teams with Miami!?!? LMOA!!

You are never short of a good laugh. I can't figure out if you're this stupid of just like to stir the pot.

How would wining the superbowl shut Wade up? the comment was made. On paper Dallas is a better team, they had more first downs they had more yards offense they had allot of "reasons" why they are the "better" team, they have 11 probowlers etc. Except one...

THEY LOST.

Crying like this indicates one thing. The players confidence has been shaken, and this is Phillips way of addressing it. Wright or wrong.

So egg damage control all you want disparage NY's season accomplishments as you have the entire season just like every season before this I have seen you post.

Instead of looking like a knowledgeable Dallas you paint yourself to be just another bitter cry baby taking pot shot after pot shot when you can.

regardless whether NY is an also-ran Dallas the #1 seed in the NFC is not playing this weekend, and all your bitching and stone throwing won't change it.

I take my hat off to the Giants and don't believe that Phillips' comment was appropriate at all. He is 0-4 in the playoffs and should not open his mouth. In fact, part of me would love to see Jerry fire Phillips and keep Garret.

But the Giants and their fans cry about what is said in the media and by opposing fans. They want respect.

Beat the Packers and win the Superbowl. Win the big game. That will shut everyone up. Just win two more games!

There have been plenty of historic upsets in professional sports. Win the big game already!

If the Giants were to win the Superbowl, I would come on here the next day, and then I would never post again.

Philips is showing everyone that it is possible to have even less class the day after the game than he had on game day. He should be complimenting the Giants' (especially the defense that shut them down completely) and making a graceful compliment with dignity, the way true leaders do. But....what can you expect from a typical Dallas player/coach with an inflated sense of self worth and a self-bravado mentality.......duhhh... "even though we're better, we're home watching the other teams play for the big one.....blah, blah, blah....". What an ass!

If they were better...they'd be heading for Lambeau Field....instead, they're eating popcorn in front of a television watching the winners play on! :rock:

Correct me if Im wrong, but wouldnt the Packers be heading to Texas Stadium if we had lost?

I take my hat off to the Giants and don't believe that Phillips' comment was appropriate at all. He is 0-4 in the playoffs and should not open his mouth. In fact, part of me would love to see Jerry fire Phillips and keep Garret.

But the Giants and their fans cry about what is said in the media and by opposing fans. They want respect.

Beat the Packers and win the Superbowl. Win the big game. That will shut everyone up. Just win two more games!

There have been plenty of historic upsets in professional sports. Win the big game already!

If the Giants were to win the Superbowl, I would come on here the next day, and then I would never post again.

We dont want you to leave Egg. At least we know were your heart is. We just want you to eat a big old serving of crow, and stfu, for a little while.

We dont want you to leave Egg. At least we know were your heart is. We just want you to eat a big old serving of crow, and stfu, for a little while.

WIN-THE-BIG-GAME. And then I will eat crow and leave.

LMAO!!! never post again. Now thats disappointing. You don't consider Phillips comments appropriate and with this NY fans should not comment on it? Do you see the contradiction in your own statements?

i think your the kind of guy who likes to fart in a full elevator right before he gets out.

LMAO!!! never post again. Now thats disappointing. You don't consider Phillips comments appropriate and with this NY fans should not comment on it? Do you see the contradiction in your own statements?

i think your the kind of guy who likes to fart in a full elevator right before he gets out.

Giants fans have every right to comment on Phillips statement. Every right. He should have just given the Giants credit.

My point is this: If you want everyone to shut up, just win the Big Game.

There is no need for you to leave. But you should be eating your crow, and thats for DAMN sure. We have destroyed the cowboys great season, with NO ONE believeing that was possible. We are not even supposed to be here, remember egg? If you cant even give us that, I got no more time for you.

There is no need for you to leave. But you should be eating your crow, and thats for DAMN sure. We have destroyed the cowboys great season, with NO ONE believeing that was possible. We are not even supposed to be here, remember egg? If you cant even give us that, I got no more time for you.

I will give you credit for beating the Cowboys. But here is your problem.

When the Cowboys won the Superbowl in '92, the Eagles were the favored team in the East. The Cowboys lost to the Eagles 35-7 in Philly, then beat them in the playoffs.

Here is the point. Nobody really cares about that playoff win. It is only significant because it was a necessary step in a season that produced a 52-17 victory over the Bills.

I know plenty of Eagles fans and we never talk about that playoff win. Nor do I ever hear of any commentators on any major sports channels talk about that win. Nor is it featured when they replay the old games on ESPN.

Nobody cares.

And, aside from the Houston game, does anyone really care who the Bills beat in the playoffs the years they went to the Superbowl?

Win the Big Game.

Giants fans have every right to comment on Phillips statement. Every right. He should have just given the Giants credit.

My point is this: If you want everyone to shut up, just win the Big Game.

Anyone who wants the media to "shut up" is a moron. Look at the pats they may be the best team in NFL history and there is still negative press.

i didn't think this one thread represented what all NY fans want from the rest of the world but i could be wrong.

This organization has won the big won twice in my lifetime. We've also been to it one more time.

I doubt we need to win one more to earn your respect, but as it goes you're actually asking for a taller order than any other underdog has been asked: win an unprecedented amount of road games, play against the odds, be a wild card and win it, plus happen to overcome the only team in the modern era to go undefeated in a year when it's also happened to break all the records.

Hmmm, this stinks to high heaven. I hope we go, I hope we win, and I hope you don't post here anymore, however many of those things seem unlikely.

Never the less, our season is already marked with success and progress and I can comfortably watch this game and know that in almost any year of the NFL, we'd be highly competitive the way we're playing. As it goes, we may have an opportunity to play the best team to ever play the game.

This organization has won the big won twice in my lifetime. We've also been to it one more time.

I doubt we need to win one more to earn your respect, but as it goes you're actually asking for a taller order than any other underdog has been asked: win an unprecedented amount of road games, play against the odds, be a wild card and win it, plus happen to overcome the only team in the modern era to go undefeated in a year when it's also happened to break all the records.

Hmmm, this stinks to high heaven. I hope we go, I hope we win, and I hope you don't post here anymore, however many of those things seem unlikely.

Never the less, our season is already marked with success and progress and I can comfortably watch this game and know that in almost any year of the NFL, we'd be highly competitive the way we're playing. As it goes, we may have an opportunity to play the best team to ever play the game.

good post!!!!!!!!

Well, at least you are honest. And at least you are hoping to get to the Big Game and hoping to win it. And if you are comfortable with losing it, by all means be comfortable.

Your attempt at turning this thing around like we have nothing to celebrate yet is pathetic. We are saving our ultimate celebraion in the event we win it all, but we DEFINATLEY have something to cheer about right now, and thats sending your team home. You should not be concerned with US, winning anything big, it should be your own team you want to be that successful. You need to eat crow now, because you said we wouldnt win, and we did. If we win the big one, then a NE fan will need to eat crow, not you.

I will give you credit for beating the Cowboys. But here is your problem.

When the Cowboys won the Superbowl in '92, the Eagles were the favored team in the East. The Cowboys lost to the Eagles 35-7 in Philly, then beat them in the playoffs.

Here is the point. Nobody really cares about that playoff win. It is only significant because it was a necessary step in a season that produced a 52-17 victory over the Bills.

I know plenty of Eagles fans and we never talk about that playoff win. Nor do I ever hear of any commentators on any major sports channels talk about that win. Nor is it featured when they replay the old games on ESPN.

Nobody cares.

And, aside from the Houston game, does anyone really care who the Bills beat in the playoffs the years they went to the Superbowl?

Win the Big Game.

Sorry egg, but its not comparable. Your the first NFC team to lose as a first seed in the division round since the invention of the superbowl. To a wild card no less. We made history with that game. And if its all we have for this year, I say its stamped a sucess, with a bright future.

Your attempt at turning this thing around like we have nothing to celebrate yet is pathetic. We are saving our ultimate celebraion in the event we win it all, but we DEFINATLEY have something to cheer about right now, and thats sending your team home. You should not be concerned with US, winning anything big, it should be your own team you want to be that successful. You need to eat crow now, because you said we wouldnt win, and we did. If we win the big one, then a NE fan will need to eat crow, not you.

Well said.