SportsWrath

Baddegg

Virginia Giant

I've gotten snippy with you a few times the past several months. Hope you understand nothing is personal. Also, you gotta understand, as a Giants fan, thats my team :cwy:, thats my quarterback :cwy:

:LMAO:

I've gotten snippy with you a few times the past several months. Hope you understand nothing is personal. Also, you gotta understand, as a Giants fan, thats my team :cwy:, thats my quarterback :cwy:

This seals it T.O. is a homosexual.

His man love for Romo and his utter disdain for Garcia and McSadd?

McSadd was to butch and Garcia was to fem?

He's found it just right with Homo?

Dallas is the perfect combination of scumbags, Tank johnson, T.O. and Jones....the triple double for assholes, snake oil salesmen, whiny self important douchbags.

And before the Italian weiner schnitzel jumps in with how bad we are for harping on this whole TO crying thing. How about a little blast from the past.

PANIC/DESPAIR = Signing Manuel Wright - The Player that Nick Sabon made CRY...These Giants are priceless... :lol:

First Dallas loses with a Romo interception, and then TO cries. I couldn't have written a better ending to that game.

When I saw that post-game interview, I didn't laugh.....I absolutely cackled.

From now on, I'm going to refer to him as: T. :cwy: .

First Dallas loses with a Romo interception, and then TO cries. I couldn't have written a better ending to that game.

Brilliant!!

My kids thought their Dad lost his mind....I was a combo of Darth Vader (apology accepted Captain Needa...with that wry hint of malevolent amusement) and Wicked Witch of the West (and your LITTLE DOG TOO AA..AAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAAAAAHHVHHHHHHGGGGAAHHHH). For the past two days I have had unpredictable spastic fits of maniacal laughter. :evilgrin: :freaked::LMAO:

My kids thought their Dad lost his mind....I was a combo of Darth Vader (apology accepted Captain Needa...with that wry hint of malevolent amusement) and Wicked Witch of the West (and your LITTLE DOG TOO AA..AAHAAHHAHHHAHAHAAAAAHHVHHHHHHGGGGAAHHHH). For the past two days I have had unpredictable spastic fits of maniacal laughter. :evilgrin: :freaked::LMAO:

Isnt it hilarious? I still havent came down from my cloud. Cowboy fans keep saying get over it already. This coming from the biggest bunch of shit talkers there is. :rolleyes:

I also want to apologize for Brandon Jacobs(see sig), I know those Dallas light bulbs must be expensive.

But dont make him cover the cost....he's our RB :cwy: and to charge him the costs.... :cwy: thats...unfair :cwy:

.... :LMAO:

Well maybe Jerry Jones can scalp one of those Green Bay tickets he has?

Oh wait......

I realize that I shouldn't relish other people's misery. I should be a bigger person than that. But when it comes to T :cwy: , I just can't rise above my baser instincts.

I also want to apologize for Brandon Jacobs(see sig), I know those Dallas light bulbs must be expensive.

But dont make him cover the cost....he's our RB :cwy: and to charge him the costs.... :cwy: thats...unfair :cwy:

.... :LMAO:

Oh Bluein, I love that sig!