SportsWrath

Congratulations

Exit 117

I don't want to see an AFC team in the Super Bowl. I hate the Patriots (so much) and I hate Philip Rivers. What a whiny bitch and an asshole in general. There's nothing to root against with the Giants and Packers. I hate rooting for the NFC though. But I guess I can settle for a NY team. Or really anyone but NE. Even if it means jackass Rivers winning it.

I don't want to see an AFC team in the Super Bowl. I hate the Patriots (so much) and I hate Philip Rivers. What a whiny bitch and an asshole in general. There's nothing to root against with the Giants and Packers. I hate rooting for the NFC though. But I guess I can settle for a NY team. Or really anyone but NE. Even if it means jackass Rivers winning it.

Hate to break it to you, but there will ALWAYS be an AFC team in the Super Bowl.

I reiterate my two points, stronger than ever:

Congratulations and good luck...

as well as...

Fuck the Patriots.

Well, you have a temporary NYG fan for the next two weeks. Good thing they're not a hateable team. I don't understand why a lot of Jets fans hate the Giants (check out the Jets site I post at, TheGangGreen.com). I guess just jealousy. Whatever. Go Giants!

I reiterate my two points, stronger than ever:

Congratulations and good luck...

as well as...

Fuck the Patriots.

Well, you have a temporary NYG fan for the next two weeks. Good thing they're not a hateable team. I don't understand why a lot of Jets fans hate the Giants (check out the Jets site I post at, TheGangGreen.com). I guess just jealousy. Whatever. Go Giants!

Thanks, appreciate all the support we can get. Unlike any other time when a NY team is on the big stage, I think this may be the first when they are Americas Darlings and people that usually hate NY will be rooting for them because they hate the Patriots more.

Thanks.

I would really like to see a Giants-Chargers SB. It would not only be nice to see the Pats lose, but that game would be big, considering the whole draft day thing and all.

Not me. I want no one but the Patriots. Nothing in the world could be sweeter than to win the superbowl by knocking off the most overhyped team in the past decade - perhaps even in my lifetime.

And the Giants can beat them....doesn't mean they will....but they can do it. If they can go to Tampa, Dallas, and now Lambeau and beat very good teams on their own turf who were huge favorites....then the Giants can do the same thing in Arizona and knock the Pats off their pedastal and ruin that "perfect" friggin record.

Us beating the Patriots in the SuperBowl would be the greatest upset in SuperBowl, probably championship, history. It will go down as an instant classic. Actually, either way it will go down as an instant classic, because the alternative is the greatest season ever by an NFL team. But for us to ruin THAT, and take the Lombardi Trophy home, it would be one of the biggest moments in sports, ever.