SportsWrath

The Giants did it!! They did it!!

ksm7

They are the Super Bowl champions!! Woo Hoo!!...wait a second...

in all seriousness, the dog has to give the Giants credit...they had to play mistake free and capitalize on opportunities, and for the most part they did...

Can they replicate this effort in GB for a third week in a row? The Dog is intrigued....

They are the Super Bowl champions!! Woo Hoo!!...wait a second...

in all seriousness, the dog has to give the Giants credit...they had to play mistake free and capitalize on opportunities, and for the most part they did...

Can they replicate this effort in GB for a third week in a row? The Dog is intrigued....

No, they ABSOLUTLEY did. ;)

The Dog can go fuck himself :P

interesting analysis...the Dog isn't sure if this is the state of temporary euphoria talking, or if this is the extent of what you are capable of contributing, but that is neither here nor there...

No, they ABSOLUTLEY did. ;)

the Dog stated "for the most part" because there were several opportunities in the 4th quarter where they did not...in the end, they did what they had to, which is what the playoffs are all about...

interesting analysis...the Dog isn't sure if this is the state of temporary euphoria talking, or if this is the extent of what you are capable of contributing, but that is neither here nor there...

get a sense of humor junior, it was a joke.

Next week is all about footing. Poor weather will neutralise our pass rush and leave Farve & Co time to shred us to pieces.

true, but the receivers will probably get off the line slower too, so hopefully the two will negate each other

Oh, OK. Giants win, Im happy. :)

Does this mean you are going to stay here for awhile, or will an unprecedented third hiatus in a fit of self-pity and rage be in the works...just so that the dog can plan accordingly...

Does this mean you are going to stay here for awhile, or will an unprecedented third hiatus in a fit of self-pity and rage be in the works...just so that the dog can plan accordingly...

self pity.....lol

I should be asking you if you are ever gonna leave, you know, realize what a dumbshit you look like on this wonderful MB and just get the fuck outta here? ;)

self pity.....lol

I should be asking you if you are ever gonna leave, you know, realize what a dumbshit you look like on this wonderful MB and just get the fuck outta here? ;)

if the dog is a "dumbshit", and you cowered off on two separate occassions because of your inability to deal with the Dog, then what does that say about you my good man? not that the dog wants to see you go again...you may recall, the dog has always found you to be quite entertaining...

Go fuck yourself Dog. No one's claiming a Superbowl win yet and we're all extatic that our team came through as underdogs in our rival's (and top NFC seed's) home stadium. If you can't appreciate that you know nothing of football or sports in general, so please take your pathetic attempt at sledging and ram it up your arse.

good day fine sir...the dog is intrigued that you have finally resurfaced this year, now that the Giants are in the Championship game and all...

Such an innuendo, sniff sniff...

I have posted this year, just not as much. They have websense where I work it seems to work intermittently. But I'm on a roll now pussyslob five days of uninterrupted posting.

So....how is Barnabus and lockhart doing? And do you pitch or receive?

Go fuck yourself Dog. No one's claiming a Superbowl win yet and we're all extatic that our team came through as underdogs in our rival's (and top NFC seed's) home stadium. If you can't appreciate that you know nothing of football or sports in general, so please take your pathetic attempt at sledging and ram it up your arse.

do tell...the Dog's response was to what was written here by someone on Friday...how did he put it, "this is our Super Bowl..."

the Dog did in fact give the Giant's their due respect...and asked the simple question, can they maintain this high level of play yet again?

A bit on edge around here...the pressure may be getting to some of us...it may just have been easier when the Giants would lose in round 1, but then, this is so exciting...

if the dog is a "dumbshit", and you cowered off on two separate occassions because of your inability to deal with the Dog, then what does that say about you my good man? not that the dog wants to see you go again...you may recall, the dog has always found you to be quite entertaining...

You tell yourself whatever you need to make you feel better. ;)

Thanks for the good man comment, I knew youd come around.

You tell yourself whatever you need to make you feel better. ;)

Thanks for the good man comment, I knew youd come around.

well, with your threats to do bodily harm and your pre-adolescent stabs at people's mothers, how else could the Dog describe you?...oh yes, perhaps court jester fits...

so, the Dog is curious, how was your tour of Princeton NJ during the holidays? is it as beautiful there as they say? and since you insist on digressing things, how about some analysis of the upcoming packers game...enlighten the dog on what your thoughts are (that being the original point to the thread and all...)...

well, with your threats to do bodily harm and your pre-adolescent stabs at people's mothers, how else could the Dog describe you?...oh yes, perhaps court jester fits...

so, the Dog is curious, how was your tour of Princeton NJ during the holidays? is it as beautiful there as they say? and since you insist on digressing things, how about some analysis of the upcoming packers game...enlighten the dog on what your thoughts are (that being the original point to the thread and all...)...

"We want the ball and were gonna score"

Oh wait......