SportsWrath

The Giants MUST beat the Packers next week

MakeMeSomeFoodHo

I do too. He and Peyton have always been my favorite "non Giant" players.

He's having fun (throwing snowballs on the field and giving the ref 5 :lol:) and has remained classy though all the praise. He's also the first to thank his line.

I could swallow losing to the Pack. My uncle is a huge Packers fan and I really respect what they are to NFL history. Plus Favre is the only QB I have ever known for that team, so seeing him in the SB at his age and being there because he deserves to be would be a great site.

"The living legend" Teddy Bruschi!?! Oh, no...oh, please no...

Yeah, he was a BIG deal down here, well, specifically in Tucson. Im in Phoenix, about an hour away. he wasnt the most popular guy around here, Sun Devil Country and all.

Look, I like Brett as much as anyone, but no way would I be able to casually accept a loss just because it's Favre. I want to win, I want to go to the super bowl, I want to win the super bowl. I want everyone who said we would be the 3rd or 4th team in the east to watch us in the super bowl, I want the Cowboys fans, Redskins fans, Eagles fans to see us in the super bowl. I want my sister, who said there is know way we will ebat the pack, to watch us in the super bowl.

And now way would I rather lose in the Conference game than the super bowl, not to mention all this talk of losing is setting ourselves up mentally for failure. We can absolutely win this game, we had New England on their heels and went to Dallas and left victorious. We can win this fucking game.

Look, I like Brett as much as anyone, but no way would I be able to casually accept a loss just because it's Favre. I want to win, I want to go to the super bowl, I want to win the super bowl. I want everyone who said we would be the 3rd or 4th team in the east to watch us in the super bowl, I want the Cowboys fans, Redskins fans, Eagles fans to see us in the super bowl. I want my sister, who said there is know way we will ebat the pack, to watch us in the super bowl.

And now way would I rather lose in the Conference game than the super bowl, not to mention all this talk of losing is setting ourselves up mentally for failure. We can absolutely win this game, we had New England on their heels and went to Dallas and left victorious. We can win this fucking game.

Agreed 100%.