SportsWrath

David Tyree ! will he still be a Giant ???

Martin

what is goin on with re-signing tyree ??

are the giants getting rid of him?

any info???

comments ? :huh:

They better not. That guy is the best sp. teamer in the league. He is even a pretty good 3 or 4th rec. With our sp. teams finally being one of the better in the league, if we cut him, that drastically cuts our sp. team performance.

They better not. That guy is the best sp. teamer in the league. He is even a pretty good 3 or 4th rec. With our sp. teams finally being one of the better in the league, if we cut him, that drastically cuts our sp. team performance.

I agree....We need to rsign him

Well we did tender Tyree. If anyone tries to sign him we have a right to match him. I believe we are working on an extension now. If we don't, he becomes a UFA after next season. Just give it time. He will be taken care of.

Well we did tender Tyree. If anyone tries to sign him we have a right to match him. I believe we are working on an extension now. If we don't, he becomes a UFA after next season. Just give it time. He will be taken care of.

I hope, this guys a stud.

My uncle is good friends with his dad and they talk often at their local "watering hole", as it were...I can tell you that David loves the Giants and they love him...he's not going anywhere...relax.

Yippie kyo, kayay!!!! :clap:

WE LOVE YOU TOO DAVID!!

tyree.jpg

Id love to keep Wil Pete, but he's so injury prone. But when he plays, he's great.

If he's okay and we don't draft a CB high, I want him back. But to give him an extension after this injury bug has plagued him for so long is stupid.