SportsWrath

Arrington Questions...

Firstnten

I don’t know about the rest of you but one reason I have been loggin on here more so as of late is the complete and utter garbage that is being posted on Giants.com

Seems like every year a bunch of members join and post thread after thread on that years "NEW" hot prospect.

It's like the new Christmas Toy, or the Hot gossip rag topic...

No base, retarded analysis and out right stupidity...

Lavar Arrington is not better in ANYWAY, meaning talent wise and knowledge of the game over the 49ers Peterson...and to speculate on this IMO is fucking asinine...

The guy wants way to much money has a history of not listening to coaches not following the game plan.

On top of the it's clear by the recent signings that NY IS NOT!!! REPEAT NOT going to give him the money he wants...

I read several threads today stating the NY WILL SIGN HIM TODAY!!!

even though he agent has claimed he will visit Cincy and Cleveland...

we are all stupid for not seeing the he's an impact play in the caliber of LT...

Am I just this stupid that I cannot see the value of this guy?

with weakness at the DT spot....and the horrid play of the secondary last year.. we do not need to drop 5+ mil on a guy that plays spotty and has knee problems...

I don’t know about the rest of you but one reason I have been loggin on here more so as of late is the complete and utter garbage that is being posted on Giants.com

Seems like every year a bunch of members join and post thread after thread on that years "NEW" hot prospect.

Lavar Arrington is not better in ANYWAY, meaning talent wise and knowledge of the game over the 49ers Peterson...and to speculate on this IMO is fucking asinine...

The guy wants way to much money has a history of not listening to coaches not following the game plan.

On top of the it's clear by the recent signings that NY IS NOT!!! REPEAT NOT going to give him the money he wants...

we are all stupid for not seeing the he's an impact play in the caliber of LT...

with weakness at the DT spot....and the horrid play of the secondary last year.. we do not need to drop 5+ mil on a guy that plays spotty and has knee problems...

I love Peterson and would love to have him.....He is better then Lavar, but his price is way to high and there is a good chance Lavars price will come down...Like Plax last year

Guest Nutty Sack

Hey First, did you have a religous experience last night ???? Perhaps a life altering vision of some sort ??? I actually agreee with you. Going forward I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

I never liked or wanted Arrington. I think he's a head case and over priced for the talent he has. I don't know much about Peterson other than what I've read here and Giants.com. Like all things I have taken it with a grain of salt.

Hey First, did you have a religous experience last night ???? Perhaps a life altering vision of some sort ??? I actually agreee with you. Going forward I'll be keeping a close eye on you.

The kiss of death, if ever there was one. I do agree that the Giants would be better off without Arrington. He's a loser without any discipline.

Guest Nutty Sack
The kiss of death, if ever there was one. I do agree that the Giants would be better off without Arrington. He's a loser without any discipline.

I agree also. You see, there is common ground amoungst men. We all need to learn how to live together. Men with a common bond. No need to sling insults at one person or opinion.The Fab Four come in peace and reconcilliation.

I agree also. You see, there is common ground amoungst men. We all need to learn how to live together. Men with a common bond. No need to sling insults at one person or opinion.The Fab Four come in peace and reconcilliation.

You mean te FAG 4 come in each others mouths and other orifices.

Reconcilliation!?

:rolleyes:

i can see this with ever post about what a tool EA is, goober, ect ect...

your nutty sack persona is the best out of the bunch i say stick with this one and dye job and forget the rest...

Guest Nutty Sack
Reconcilliation!?

:rolleyes:

i can see this with ever post about what a tool EA is, goober, ect ect...

your nutty sack persona is the best out of the bunch i say stick with this one and dye job and forget the rest...

I was blessed with certain God given talents that aren't easily changed. Putting that aside for the moment ,here's what we need to do before the draft as I have been preaching so many times I feel ill. EA to this moment gets a C plus for the effort in the secondary.......bring us Rocky Bernard and a cheap LB and he can grade out at an A. Then we go hog wild in the draft on additional defensive players choosing the best LB's and DT's available.

We're going to need a very stingy defense next year I'm afraid.

I don't think Arrington is the malcontent that many do...I have a feeling that much of it was due to Snyder but Arrington is no choir boy either.

I'd prefer Peterson because I think he would fit our scheme better and wouldn't cost us nearly as much. What Arrington has over Peterson in rushing the passer and against the run, Peterson makes up in pass coverage (something we've been pretty horrible at, at the WIL).

Guest Nutty Sack
Why.....We had the 3rd highest scoring O in the NFL 1)Seatle 28.3 2) Indi 27.4 3) NY 26.4....If we could hold them under 15 a game we have a good shot at winning (last year we gave up 19.6 and still finished 11-5)

That was before the rest of the league figured out how to rattle our QB's cage. I'll admit there was a feast there for awhile but it ended abruptly. Unless some kind of miracle takes place I expect more of the same.Last years playoff shut out gave us a window into the future. Tiki was our main point getter and he can't play Superman forever.