SportsWrath

Who likes my new name

lemmiwinks

Diversity is what has made America great. Lack of same is what has made giants.kiddies.com a complete flop. Let's hope Sportwwrath, which has shown signs of open mindedness and all encompassing love for its members, continues to be the shining light in the otherwise dark world of the Giants fiefdom.

We encourage members to have different opinions. But the only thing we ask is that is not to spam the same subject over and over again. Which unfortunately, is the only thing the 4fags seem to contribute to this board. The staff members here in Sportswrath would love for the 4 fab to produce quality post and threads. We are trying to rise the level of quality post here...But that's not the case. No matter how many time we've asked for you guys to move on. You still continue to post the same garbage over and over again.

So I ask you, do you think its fair for the rest of our member to have to see the same crap over and over again. Or do you think they should see good quality post, with good quality solution to real problem?

Guest Carbo

Speaking for myself, I don't start too many threads, but I respond to them. That said, if I am repeating my belief, say, that Burress is a cancer on the team, it's only in response to someone else claiming he is the greatest thing since canned beer. So the repetitive nature of my replies is in response to the repetitive nature of the originating posts.

That said, I think we have a good thing here and I will do my part to contribute to its success.

Speaking for myself, I don't start too many threads, but I respond to them. That said, if I am repeating my belief, say, that Burress is a cancer on the team, it's only in response to someone else claiming he is the greatest thing since canned beer. So the repetitive nature of my replies is in response to the repetitive nature of the originating posts.

That said, I think we have a good thing here and I will do my part to contribute to its success.

:LMAO:

Riiiiggggggghhhhht... Plaxico is a cancer..... not as much as you Fag 4 are to our MB.... but we still for some reason tolerate you pieces of shits... please excuse my french :ph34r:

Guest Carbo
Riiiiggggggghhhhht... Plaxico is a cancer..... not as much as you Fag 4 are to our MB.... but we still for some reason tolerate you pieces of shits... please excuse my french :ph34r:
This is the exact type of assinine response the admin is trying to be rid of. An immature, personal attack, punctuated with profanity, because someone disses your boyfriend. This should earn you a two month vacation.

This is the exact type of assinine response the admin is trying to be rid of. An immature, personal attack, punctuated with profanity, because someone disses your boyfriend. This should earn you a two month vacation.

:cwy:

Which is fine. I wasn't talking about you especific (Even thought the whole shockey for a 2nd was kinda dumb) But your partners (floyd) feel it necessary to inject the same BS everytime he logs in.

Guest Lockhart
As much as I like my new name, if it bothers you feal free to change it back

There you are - Please remove the dog droppings in front of the FAB 4 Headquarters quickly, or we won't let you continue playing with you little friend Rely!

Say what you will about the "fab 4", but to make joke names about them only increases the attention for which they recieve on this board. I will say this, they do not start threads about other posters. Disagree with their Giants views all you want, but to make names negatively directed at them is in essence worse than what they do, which is simply having an opinion that does not relate to yours. :TD:

Yep. They are here to antagonize normal posters and to get attention. Bickering with them, responding to their posts, making usernames intended to poke fun at them ... that's exactly what they want. Anyone who does that type of stuff is just getting played by trolls.

That's why I encourage people to ignore the Fab 4.

Guest Nutty Sack

My analysis ?? Child like bent on pre-adolescent acting out. Deep seeded issues which erupt from negative early childhood experiences. Prone to mental and physical outbursts that manifest themselves in vulgar language and magined personal vendettas. Best form of treatment is isolation from society.

Guest Lockhart
My analysis ?? Child like bent on pre-adolescent acting out. Deep seeded issues which erupt from negative early childhood experiences. Prone to mental and physical outbursts that manifest themselves in vulgar language and magined personal vendettas. Best form of treatment is isolation from society.

The lack of intelligence always displays itself with vulgarity - it is the argrumentive style for those with limited mental capacity Don't fear them, pity them.

Guest Nutty Sack
a fine end, Lockhart and Nutty to a very poor thread .... you are poets of sorts !

( ps. i still think that the fag 4 are delusional arrogant troublemakers )

good evening from the UK

You're just jealous that they've become more popular than those other four guys from Liverpool.