SportsWrath

Who likes my new name

lemmiwinks

I ask nicely that people don't antagonize the Fab 4 ... I asked that they ignore them rather than exacerbate an already disturbing situation. It appears that those requests, in some cases, have fallen upon deaf ears. That's unfortunate.

Let it be known, members who direct offensive material towards the Fab 4 are also subject to disciplinary action. The door swings both ways...

Guest Nutty Sack
I ask nicely that people don't antagonize the Fab 4 ... I asked that they ignore them rather than exacerbate an already disturbing situation. It appears that those requests, in some cases, have fallen upon deaf ears. That's unfortunate.

Let it be known, members who direct offensive material towards the Fab 4 are also subject to disciplinary action. The door swings both ways...

Thank you sir. We mean no harm.

too words you should take from that post...

antagonize and disturbing...

two words in which you and your clan have brought new meaning too...

New meaning - Not very good at either of them.

Guest Nutty Sack
too words you should take from that post...

antagonize and disturbing...

two words in which you and your clan have brought new meaning too...

And I have two words for you.........DEFENSIVE TACKLE !!!

Guest nosebleed
And I have two words for you.........DEFENSIVE TACKLE !!!

Be careful Nutty, this women mods may suspend you for spamming.............right after they change each others tampon.

Say what you will about the "fab 4", but to make joke names about them only increases the attention for which they recieve on this board. I will say this, they do not start threads about other posters. Disagree with their Giants views all you want, but to make names negatively directed at them is in essence worse than what they do, which is simply having an opinion that does not relate to yours. :TD:

As much as I like my new name, if it bothers you feal free to change it back

Say what you will about the "fab 4", but to make joke names about them only increases the attention for which they recieve on this board. I will say this, they do not start threads about other posters. Disagree with their Giants views all you want, but to make names negatively directed at them is in essence worse than what they do, which is simply having an opinion that does not relate to yours. :TD:

So spamming the MB with the same Redundant trash and stating that members who disagree are morons, basicaly stating that the entire Ny org is a joke, while doing so in the guise of a fan..is simply having an opinion?

:huh:

So spamming the MB with the same Redundant trash and stating that members who disagree are morons, basicaly stating that the entire Ny org is a joke, while doing so in the guise of a fan..is simply having an opinion?

If people who do not like their tactics and opinions about the NYG keep responding to their threads and simply not just IGNORE them and let the mods do their job in terms of the things you mentioned, it only increases their attention. Best way to respond to these things that bother you is to ignore the countless threads and let the mods do their job.When their topics get get 40-50 replies, well it makes it tough and quite frankly turns the boards into one huge pissing contest.

Two wrongs do not make a right.

Guest Nutty Sack

You are so far off the mark it's not funny. No one has ever said the NY org is a joke nor do we ask anyone to agree with us. We are stating our opinions on how to make the Giant team a better team and organization. We are passionate Giant fans who go to training camp in Albany annually, at least two Giant games a season and watch every living moment of every game. Friends and family are warned and know that during the season Sundays are off limits. We don't care who's getting married,who's celebrating their 100th birthday or who's kid is having a momentous birthday. Nothing gets in the way of game day.

If people who do not like their tactics and opinions about the NYG keep responding to their threads and simply not just IGNORE them and let the mods do their job in terms of the things you mentioned, it only increases their attention. Best way to respond to these things that bother you is to ignore the countless threads and let the mods do their job.When their topics get get 40-50 replies, well it makes it tough and quite frankly turns the boards into one huge pissing contest.

Correct but three lefts do make a right :P

You are so far off the mark it's not funny. No one has ever said the NY org is a joke nor do we ask anyone to agree with us. We are stating our opinions on how to make the Giant team a better team and organization. We are passionate Giant fans who go to training camp in Albany annually, at least two Giant games a season and watch every living moment of every game. Friends and family are warned and know that during the season Sundays are off limits. We don't care who's getting married,who's celebrating their 100th birthday or who's kid is having a momentous birthday. Nothing gets in the way of game day.

Please....I have pleanty of floyd remarks that I can post here from giants.com

your right you never said the NY org was a joke....

but it is a joke that EA did....

and the owners did......

and TC did...........

and the players............

and the team.........

and the play calling...........

and the malecious attacks comparing TC to hitler ect...psasting TC head on hitlers body..

the examples are so many i don;t have time to post them all.

please stop just because the members here may not know your history I do..

you make a good point.

but maybe if you knew some of the history behind these jackoffs you may act or preceive them a bit differnt.

you make a good point.

but maybe if you knew some of the history behind these jackoffs you may act or preceive them a bit differnt.

I have been a memeber of the NYG MB since 2002. I am well aware of their antics and have fallen prey to the venom of anger from them.

Guest Carbo

Diversity is what has made America great. Lack of same is what has made giants.kiddies.com a complete flop. Let's hope Sportwwrath, which has shown signs of open mindedness and all encompassing love for its members, continues to be the shining light in the otherwise dark world of the Giants fiefdom.

Guest Nutty Sack
Diversity is what has made America great. Lack of same is what has made giants.kiddies.com a complete flop. Let's hope Sportwwrath, which has shown signs of open mindedness and all encompassing love for its members, continues to be the shining light in the otherwise dark world of the Giants fiefdom.

Right on brother :rock: