SportsWrath

Romo

Lubeck

Did anyone else notice that in those last 2 or 3 drives Romo was forced to scramble in a hurry and made a lot of weird underhanded throws?

We got it done when we needed to. Brilliant adjustment by Spags.

I cant wait to have that line against Farve. He cant scramble, and we have a completely different team than what we had in week 2. It's gonna be a good one.

One game away from the dance.

Romo came unglued like a cheap suit. Fuck him. Fuck Dallas and their bandwagon fans and fuck Aikman and Buck who seemed like life was ruined.

Fuck you all Naysayers.

Oh yeah Aikman looked like he was diagnosed with terminal cancer. Good for them. Show some class and be even handed. I would never imagine Simms....nor did Summerall give up their professionalism for blatant homerism. LOL!!! Drop DEAD BROKE BACKS!!! :evilgrin: :)

Jessica: Come on Tony.....come to mama....I have just the tonic for you Baby.....a 12" strap on with your name on it. Come on ASS UP and FACE DOWN BITCH!

that's funny, that's what i was fantasizing about saying to pam oliver.

Please TO's last moment of notice in this game was dropping a first down catch then jogging back to the huddle laughing and smiling.

MeO blames everybody but himself. I've never heard him apologizes for his drops, considering he lead the league in drops last year. When a team under achieves it's time for the real TO to emerge.

that's funny, that's what i was fantasizing about saying to pam oliver.

Oh yeah I have had my eye on her since that last Strahan interview. Jesus she is not a looker...but she is just so gorgeous. Definitely a lively woman there....intelligent too. So after five rounds of I chase you around the bed we can discuss world politics. :)

Oh yeah I have had my eye on her since that last Strahan interview. Jesus she is not a looker...but she is just so gorgeous. Definitely a lively woman there....intelligent too. So after five rounds of I chase you around the bed we can discuss world politics. :)

not a looker? au contraire, monsieur. she is one sexy sideline reporter.

not a looker? au contraire, monsieur. she is one sexy sideline reporter.

I had a friend who went out with a chick like her.....he called her his pretty ugly pretty little girlfriend. Hell I would marry her tomorrow if she would accept my middle aged ass. I worship the ground she walks on. She's all woman. :freaked: