SportsWrath

Giants Vs Dallas 1-13-08

Lughead

I dont know, I went to the store on two drives last week which worked, then I was drunk and lazy and it did no harm with me slouching on the couch.

Yeah but that was Tampa, they can't overcome a whole lot of points.

Dallas can. Try to get a designated driver. And get drunk enough so that we can beat them by 30 or more points. ;)

Yeah but that was Tampa, they can't overcome a whole lot of points.

Dallas can. Try to get a designated driver. And get drunk enough so that we can beat them by 30 or more points. ;)

I'll see what I can do. I may still head to the bar with some buddies.

Glad I'm not the only tard. I'm wearing the same shirt and hat I wore for the Tampa game.

I got everything I wore last week on, except my shorts. I cant help it, I some how fell into this superstition hole awhile back. It really is a curse. I cant tell you how many things I've thrown away because of it.

No Bronx, you will not jinx us. If anything, it'll be me, because I cant find my gray shorts I was wearing last week. :brooding:

DAMN !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didn't have eggs for breakfast shit shit shit shit I dont think we can pull it off now

smilies.gif

I got everything I wore last week on, except my shorts. I cant help it, I some how fell into this superstition hole awhile back. It really is a curse. I cant tell you how many things I've thrown away because of it.

Same here dude, I have not worn my Eli jersey all year because everytime I wore it last year they lost. In fact, this year the only game I decided to wear any Giants gear, was the Skins game. <_< I find it best to not wear Giants stuff when they play.

But I have proof superstition works. I failed to wear my LSU hat twice during this past season. When I went to Florida I forgot it at home and we lost to Kentucky. The other time I lost it for a few days when we lost to Arkansas.

He is, but like T.O. there is some question to how ready and healthy they are. It may help us more than hurt. I guess we'll find out.
If the game ever starts. I guess that Fox needs the money from commercials so they delay the start. Well, fuck Fox