SportsWrath

Giants Dallas

Firstnten

Well for some reason websense is not blocking this site today. Maybe the football gods have granted me this window to puke out some thoughts.

The Nov 11 game:

Aside from the Snee drive killing penalty, several delay of games, T.O.'s 50 yard TD and the three Dallas sacks we looked (cough) good.

Some questions:

Was Webster’s game last week an aberration?

Will our offensive line be able to get manning more time?

Will Boss be as much a factor as Shockey was last time they met?

Will Bradshaw make head turn AGAIN! Will he disrupt the Dallas defensive game plan?

Will T.O. have another 100 yard game?

terrell3.jpg

Well for some reason websense is not blocking this site today. Maybe the football gods have granted me this window to puke out some thoughts.

The Nov 11 game:

Aside from the Snee drive killing penalty, several delay of games, T.O.'s 50 yard TD and the three Dallas sacks we looked (cough) good.

Some questions:

Was Webster’s game last week an aberration:

Let's hope not, but chances are Romo will get more time to throw than Garcia. His confidence will be higher and he hopefully will play better.

Will our offensive line be able to get manning more time?

If O'Hara is back they have a better chances . But it's important that Boss and Matthews make their blocks as Dallas will be very fast on the edges. I think we will. Eli has gotten time to throw in the other games also.

Will Boss be as much a factor as Shockey was last time they met?

No, but keep in mind that was Shockey's best game of the year.

Will Bradshaw make head turn AGAIN! Will he disrupt the Dallas defensive game plan?

Not to the effect as the last game. I expect a better game out of Jacobs, as long as he stays healthy

Will T.O. have another 100 yard game?

I doubt it. I think this game has a serious dose of Witten and Barber about it. Plus he supposed to be hurt. You could see him turn into a possession receiver though like he did when he got hurt in the superbowl.

terrell3.jpg