SportsWrath

Just a thought.

Virginia Giant

No to Keyshawn, not now. Keyshawn is not a football player first anymore, he's a business man and he's won his superbowl.

The wideout we should have gone after is Jurevicius, but he's in cleveland now. I would have no problem bringing back Ike Hilliard as insurance as crazy as that sounds.

We let go of Ike for a reason....I wouldnt mind picking up a 3rd WR in the draft or FA

We already have two guys sulking and throwing their hands up in disgust because the ball is sailing over their heads or being thrown at their feet. We don't need three.

I actually laughed out loud at this....too funny....even though nutty says retarded shit mostly, he nails one here and there...this is one of those times.

This isn't going to happen, Coughlin won't tolerate any of Me-shawn's antics.

bump...

and does it strike anyone as odd that his "good relationship" between him and parcelles was really that good?

I can't see why they would drop him over 1mil, the guy can block and catch...

IMO it's obvious they are going to go after T.O. and with the money they will have to dish out for him meshawn would have been more toruble to deal with...

also the statment by jones..."he was one of the best players i have ever had"...thats why i cut him...

what a bunch of BS...

Rumor has it he will go back with the jets...

The guy had a sirius radio show all season every wed's night...if you listened to this guy some of you may think twice about wanting him to come to the giants...he's a toolbag..

No to Keyshawn, not now. Keyshawn is not a football player first anymore, he's a business man and he's won his superbowl.

The wideout we should have gone after is Jurevicius, but he's in cleveland now. I would have no problem bringing back Ike Hilliard as insurance as crazy as that sounds.

Jurevicius would've been a nice pickup. But we'll draft a receiver out of Joe's University in the middle of nowhere because he runs a 4.2. He won't be able to catch a cold and he won't have any field skills, but damn....he'll impress everybody in practice for 4 years while we pay him in anticipation that he'll actually learn the game of football.

Sound familiar throughout the years? :rolleyes:

:clap:

Jurevicius would've been a nice pickup. But we'll draft a receiver out of Joe's University in the middle of nowhere because he runs a 4.2. He won't be able to catch a cold and he won't have any field skills, but damn....he'll impress everybody in practice for 4 years while we pay him in anticipation that he'll actually learn the game of football.

Sound familiar throughout the years? :rolleyes:

:clap:

Guest Carbo
It would give Eli a sure handed 3rd WR...Wich niether Taylor or Carter seem to be
Let's work on a sure handed 1st WR. And while we're at it, how about a TE who can catch?

Wow Something new from one of my spawn :rolleyes:

Typical Shockey-bashing by your son, lockhart. Didn't you teach your kids not to make assholes of themselves on a daily basis? It's a close race between lockhart and nosebleed as to which of your kids is the runt of the litter. They still suck the hind tit.

Typical Shockey-bashing by your son, lockhart. Didn't you teach your kids not to make assholes of themselves on a daily basis? It's a close race between lockhart and nosebleed as to which of your kids is the runt of the litter. They still suck the hind tit.

I was to bussy getting drunk...Hay if they were your kids you would be too :TU: