SportsWrath

Obviously we cant look past this game

JayD

An ideal scenario (to me) would be: Giants edge out Tampa Bay 23-20...go to Dallas and blow them out 31- 14, then get to Seattle (I think Seattle beats Green Bay), beat Seattle on the leg of Larry T 15-10....

....rematch those New England Cheat-tri-oits in the Superbowl. YES!!!!

An ideal scenario (to me) would be: Giants edge out Tampa Bay 23-20...go to Dallas and blow them out 31- 14, then get to Seattle (I think Seattle beats Green Bay), beat Seattle on the leg of Larry T 15-10....

....rematch those New England Cheat-tri-oits in the Superbowl. YES!!!!

NE gotta get past the Colts. Ain't they a bit healthier this time around?

NE gotta get past the Colts. Ain't they a bit healthier this time around?

Forgot about that! I'm just like the rest of the World (and Mars) assumng the Pats will just be in the Superbowl. Jags, Colts and Chargers may have something to 'say' about that.

You can't look past this game. And you want no part of Dallas.

Well IF the GIANTS win today, I guess theres no other choice but to play Dallas. Say the Giants beat the Bucs....why don't the NFL 'Gods' just NOT allow us to play the Cowboys. Egg, you're pure genius!!!

The only thing sweeter would have been to meet the Cowgirls in the NFC Champ game. I want a rematch so bad with these pukes. Both of the last meetings were pretty much shootouts, so they are by no means the better team by very much. My prediction:

GIANTS-24

Cowgirlz-23