SportsWrath

Giants Playoff Trivia Quiz

hlb37

I had 11, I had down 6 for the world championships so I will give myself one more so I had 12. Not bad, but some of those questions were hard.

I also had twelve....can't believe I got the one wrong about who had the most playoff appearances....I picked Gifford and not LT. :(

I got a 85%...

But one of the question I missed was quetions # 12. 'How long was Scott Norwood's missed field goal that gave the Giants the win in Super Bowl XXV?' I can't believe I picked 41 yards out. :brooding:

The other one I messed were:

4. The Giants went on a long playoff drought beginning with the 1964 season. In what year did they finally return to the playoffs?

I picked 1981

20. Who holds the Giants record for most career postseason receptions?

I picked Tiki Barber

I guess I misses the Championship question too, because I picked 5.

testum8.jpg

the 5 / 6 thing is debatable I also picked 6 which I took to be wrong because they specified NFL Championship or Superbowl. The win in the 20s was not technically an "NFL Champiuonship" game or so I have been told.

I think any of us who said either 5 or 6 should be allowed to say they where right on that one though as it comes down to semantics which is silly.

the 5 / 6 thing is debatable I also picked 6 which I took to be wrong because they specified NFL Championship or Superbowl. The win in the 20s was not technically an "NFL Champiuonship" game or so I have been told.

I think any of us who said either 5 or 6 should be allowed to say they where right on that one though as it comes down to semantics which is silly.

Agree.

I got 8 right....but to be honest, I was guessing on most of them. This test is for real trivia/stat type nuts. How many minutes did a drive take 27 years ago....duhhhh. And that's one I guessed right :(

that's one of the harder questions. But the rest are fairly easy...

18/20, missed long SB25 drive, swore it was 9:02. and missed the Hampton run of 51 yards, I was at that game too, thought it was 61, but that could have been the fact I was drunk at 20 years old and it was 5 degrees that day.