SportsWrath

Three things that irked me about last night's game..

Nas

First I'd like to say I enjoyed the game last night. The Giant's looked great... but we lost. Given how I was looking forward to this game and how I was one of the few (if not the only one) who thought we should play our starters, losing to the Pats and being on the wrong part of "history" really ticked me off...

There are a few plays last night that really irked me and I feel anyone of them cost us the game:

• Webster's hold that negated a Brady sack which would've forced the Pats to punt. Webster sucks major balls.
  • Toomer's drop. Toomer has been my favorite Giant... but he's not the reliable Toomer we know :(
  • The interception. Can someone PLEASE tell Eli to STOP throwing into double coverage? :furious:

First I'd like to say I enjoyed the game last night. The Giant's looked great... but we lost. Given how I was looking forward to this game and how I was one of the few (if not the only one) who thought we should play our starters, losing to the Pats and being on the wrong part of "history" really ticked me off...

There are a few plays last night that really irked me and I feel anyone of them cost us the game:

• Webster's hold that negated a Brady sack which would've forced the Pats to punt. Webster sucks major balls.
  • Toomer's drop. Toomer has been my favorite Giant... but he's not the reliable Toomer we know :(
  • The interception. Can someone PLEASE tell Eli to STOP throwing into double coverage? :furious:

The penalty on Webster was Illegal Contact and it COULD'VE been let go. Both were handfighting, but it was the Pats... so we got the raw end of the deal.

Toomer... yea, but Jacobs' drop was worse.

The INT was actually a good decision with bad execution. Burress had his man beat and had Eli put that ball on point (Or if Burress could jump) that's a completed pass and a 1st down.