SportsWrath

The Patriots Beat the Giants last night *

Lughead

And HERE

is why

What would Goodell do with all this left over Merchandise? Free Hand outs in the City of Nairobi . Goodell put to much money into making the Patriots his Poster boy NFL team . He couldn't let the ref's call the game down the Middle cause it would of cost him a small fortune.

And HERE

is why

What would Goodell do with all this left over Merchandise? Free Hand outs in the City of Nairobi . Goodell put to much money into making the Patriots his Poster boy NFL team . He couldn't let the ref's call the game down the Middle cause it would of cost him a small fortune.

h fined them a SHIT load of money for the videotaping thing and stripped them of a #1 pick. I hardly think Goodell cares one way or the other.

Do you realize what whiny little baby fans we all sound like as Giant backers when we think up this shit. We lost, bad calls? Yeah they happen every week. Like the Non pass int on Pierce in Philly a few weeks ago and the one that was not called on Butler in Buf last week. Get over and stop with this we were robbed nonsense. We lost to a better team, maybe one of the best of all time.

h fined them a SHIT load of money for the videotaping thing and stripped them of a #1 pick. I hardly think Goodell cares one way or the other.

Do you realize what whiny little baby fans we all sound like as Giant backers when we think up this shit. We lost, bad calls? Yeah they happen every week. Like the Non pass int on Pierce in Philly a few weeks ago and the one that was not called on Butler in Buf last week. Get over and stop with this we were robbed nonsense. We lost to a better team, maybe one of the best of all time.

Finally someone said it thank god.

I know man I just gotta get it out of my system, I pretty much do.

but the one thing that sticks in my craw is the poke in the eye and the late hit out of bounds by the pats only to be turned into the Phantom "some one tripped me " call on Toomer ... oh and the McQ's helmet getting ripped off by the face mask and getting thrown down the field. all of them 15 yarders and maybe one should of been an ejection . Better team ?????? They are not any better than we are, from what I saw lastnight. the team that get's "Better Help" maybe.

And HERE

is why

Actually yes, they do this in the SB also. It's not that much money for the NFL to do a 1000 run and then if it pans out order the mill plus extra needed. I actually saw a show once on these African kids that wear non-champion championship shirts. Apparently you can get a bit of coin on eBay for them also.

Actually yes, they do this in the SB also. It's not that much money for the NFL to do a 1000 run and then if it pans out order the mill plus extra needed. I actually saw a show once on these African kids that wear non-champion championship shirts. Apparently you can get a bit of coin on eBay for them also.

You mean I can still get a NYG's Superbowl 35 Champion T?

I know man I just gotta get it out of my system, I pretty much do.

but the one thing that sticks in my craw is the poke in the eye and the late hit out of bounds by the pats only to be turned into the Phantom "some one tripped me " call on Toomer ... oh and the McQ's helmet getting ripped off by the face mask and getting thrown down the field. all of them 15 yarders and maybe one should of been an ejection . Better team ?????? They are not any better than we are, from what I saw lastnight. the team that get's "Better Help" maybe.

Thank God someone FINALLY said it!!!!! Fuck the Patriots...I'm not buying into that 'Superior team' nonsense!

You mean I can still get a NYG's Superbowl 35 Champion T?

I had one.... they were selling them on the street for $2 the day after the loss. I bought a couple and gave them to my friends....

As to the other point in this thread.... wouldn't it be nice to have games where the officals do not determine the outcome? The call on Toomer on the sidelines had absolutly nothing to do with the game, but bit us in the ass hard. The hold on Toomer was pretty much bullshit too, like they always say you can call holding on every play, why call it there?