SportsWrath

Villanova will lose to Monmouth

hey

First they got to beat Hampton, though.

I'm not one of these jerks who just pick a random game and say biggest upset ever. I follow Monmouth, i live a few blocks away.

Here's my logic:

1.Many Monmouth players have been there before, they're not your regular 16 seed.

2.Monmouth is a bigger team, but then so is every other team that plays Nova, but i think MU can hang with their 4 guards. Look for Bunch to dominate, the guy is 7'3. Lol was discovered by a div III school in a grocery store.

3.Villanova is coming off a big lay off. If Monmouth wins tonight, they'll have a little bit of confidence and momentum.

4. Allan Ray probably is goin to play. But, he will be wearing protection. This could be extremely bothersome and throw him and the rest of the team off.

By Saturday night, the record for a #16 seed will be 1-86. lol

Go Monmouth!!! :rock: :worshippy: :flex:

First they got to beat Hampton, though.

I'm not one of these jerks who just pick a random game and say biggest upset ever. I follow Monmouth, i live a few blocks away.

Here's my logic:

1.Many Monmouth players have been there before, they're not your regular 16 seed.

2.Monmouth is a bigger team, but then so is every other team that plays Nova, but i think MU can hang with their 4 guards. Look for Bunch to dominate, the guy is 7'3. Lol was discovered by a div III school in a grocery store.

3.Villanova is coming off a big lay off. If Monmouth wins tonight, they'll have a little bit of confidence and momentum.

4. Allan Ray probably is goin to play. But, he will be wearing protection. This could be extremely bothersome and throw him and the rest of the team off.

By Saturday night, the record for a #16 seed will be 1-86. lol

Go Monmouth!!! :rock: :worshippy: :flex:

that's a pretty strong guarentee, Mr. Namath :TU:

Turns out you were wrong, close game though. Your prediction had some merit to it. It seems a 16th seed just can't break through as of yet.

Yup i was, but almsot pulled it off.

The gap has clearly been closed. I can't believe Albany lost, lol they had that game.

But, i believe the reason for this is players in college leaving early. For all those, who dis the players for leavind gor the money of the NBA, you must realize now that this has done nothing, but improve the College Game.

More seniors on the mid-majors=better chance to win.

In the next year or two we will be seeing more 14-3, 15-2 upsets and maybe even a 16-1 upset. :rock::clap: :worshippy:

By the way, props to you for picking a sixteenth seed for an upset, it takes courage!

Thanks. Yea i'm rootin for West Virginia now. They're my other favorite team and got robbed of the final four last year :furious:

Lets Go!!!!

Mountaineers!!! :rock: