SportsWrath

Gotta feel good going into Tampa

GorillaNJ

Wow, I really hate getting ZIIIIINGed. Looks like you win.

By the way, to answer your question, I don't spend a lot of time here talking about the Giants because there's too many retards here like you who don't know what they're talking about. Now go start another thread about Eli's INT costing us the game.

IF you were here more often you would know when we are joking around :rolleyes:

Retards like me huh? clearly you don't understand what I was trying to say

Retards like me huh? clearly you don't understand what I was trying to say

You said;

"Did Eli ulimately cost us the game, did the INT do us in? Ok putting the Refs bullshit aside and just looking on what happened between the other 22 players

I just was wondering if we got the first down or even had to punt and back the Patriots up deeper into their own Territory could the D have stopped that last Pats TD drive?"

Sure sounds like you're wondering if it cost us the game to me. How else should that be interpreted?

We couldn't stop them in the 2nd half. The INT came with about 10 minutes left at around the 50, if I remember correctly, and the Pats already had the lead. Then our D let them walk right down the field and score another touchdown. Only a retard would think that INT cost us the game.

This may sound like a 'retarded' comment....but how can you love the Red Sox and be a Giants fan too? Just curious???? :)

I get that a lot. Pops was a Brooklyn Dodger fan, couldn't root for them anymore after they moved, gravitated toward the Red Sox in the early 60s out of his hatred for the Yankees, and I got dragged into it through that. Poor old bastard never even got to see them win it.

I get that a lot. Pops was a Brooklyn Dodger fan, couldn't root for them anymore after they moved, gravitated toward the Red Sox in the early 60s out of his hatred for the Yankees, and I got dragged into it through that. Poor old bastard never even got to see them win it.

Your dad didn't become a Mets fan?

You said;

"Did Eli ulimately cost us the game, did the INT do us in? Ok putting the Refs bullshit aside and just looking on what happened between the other 22 players

I just was wondering if we got the first down or even had to punt and back the Patriots up deeper into their own Territory could the D have stopped that last Pats TD drive?"

Sure sounds like you're wondering if it cost us the game to me. How else should that be interpreted?

We couldn't stop them in the 2nd half. The INT came with about 10 minutes left at around the 50, if I remember correctly, and the Pats already had the lead. Then our D let them walk right down the field and score another touchdown. Only a retard would think that INT cost us the game.

EDIT- I Motherfucked you up and down and then came back and deleted it. Calling some one names on an internet message board? Yeah I am "RETARDED" :huh:

I think the loss was more towards the Referees. Eli has thrown interceptions every other game, i'm just glad he chose the patriots game to look decent. All I know is that I feel good about tampa bay. I feel like the Giants are in the second round of the playoffs, and my only regret is that Coughlin will probably stay another year.

Hey look, Mickeef is starting shit again. Shocker...

yet, I'm mr.confrontational. :rolleyes:

Hey Mcqueef, nobody cares for you. Go to your Boston MB and play grab ass with all the other fairies.

Hi mr.confrontational

apperently I am mr.retard I will call my self Donnie :rolleyes: