SportsWrath

Gotta feel good going into Tampa

GorillaNJ

Yeah, the Pats talk a lot of trash and it sucks losing to them, but face it- our team has been talking just as much shit and doing nothing to back it up for years.

:huh::mellow::unsure:

When has THAT happened? Only time we've 'talked' is prior to this game tonite. Osi, Pierce, and some others stated that they were basically tired of the dick ridin' the MEDIA gave the Pats.

Exactly....I am worried about Garcia and the Bucs right now....the Patsies came in thinking they were going to be playing the Jets in blue uniforms. Maybe the Prince of Darkness could have let them know these are the Giants you're playing....not some green clad slobs still living off of Willie Joe back in 69. Damn near 40 years ago.

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN' A'!!!

Garcia has no running game, his receivers are shit. They have a good defense against the nfc south. Impressive.

We show up, they cry going back to the locker room.

Those calls make a difference in a 3 point game.

How many times have you seen our offense come out flat against a bad defense, yet tonight they actually moved the ball (at times, anyway)against a good one, and I could easily see them doing the same thing next week. What's the word on O'Hara? That's a huge loss.

Now Now....the Bucs D isn't bad. They are actually pretty good esp stopping the run. But I feel ya though.

How many times have you seen our offense come out flat against a bad defense, yet tonight they actually moved the ball (at times, anyway)against a good one, and I could easily see them doing the same thing next week. What's the word on O'Hara? That's a huge loss.

I don't know...Hopefully its nothing serious.

:huh::mellow::unsure:

When has THAT happened? Only time we've 'talked' is prior to this game tonite. Osi, Pierce, and some others stated that they were basically tired of the dick ridin' the MEDIA gave the Pats.

I'm talking about during games, all the garbage from Shockey and that kind of stuff. You don't agree that the Giants (Shockey, for one) do lots of goofy extracurricular stuff on the field?

BBBBBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKIN' A'!!!

Garcia has no running game, his receivers are shit. They have a good defense against the nfc south. Impressive.

We show up, they cry going back to the locker room.

Those calls make a difference in a 3 point game.

The only good thing about next week game is the fact that Ike hillary and his 9.0 yards a catch is still playing for the Bucs.

Go ahead, admit you're not really a Giants fan. Your posts here tell us you're not. Quit beating around the bush, front-runner.

I find it funny he has not been here all year and when the PATHOLES show up at the Meadowlands some one shows up kinda like a certain Cowboys fan.... well at least he comes in and starts shit even when the G-men and cowboys are not playing against each other

I find it funny he has not been here all year and when the PATHOLES show up at the Meadowlands some one shows up kinda like a certain Cowboys fan.... well at least he comes in and starts shit even when the G-men and cowboys are not playing against each other

Yeah, that's it. I'm Bad Egg. -_-