SportsWrath

Gotta feel good going into Tampa

GorillaNJ

We took it to them and lost 3 starters in the end. O'Hara being the most crucial. Tampa has a pretty solid defense, without him we may be screwed.

I wish the NFL would have just told the Giants they were going to make phantom calls and not make calls for us. We would have just sat the starters.

We took it to them and lost 3 starters in the end. O'Hara being the most crucial. Tampa has a pretty solid defense, without him we may be screwed.

I wish the NFL would have just told the Giants they were going to make phantom calls and not make calls for us. We would have just sat the starters.

That was my position starting Sunday right after they beat the Bills. The NFL pushed them to play the starters the whole game, and then fucked them with horrible officiating... Why not just let us come into the game with no starters? Why press us?

That was my position starting Sunday right after they beat the Bills. The NFL pushed them to play the starters the whole game, and then fucked them with horrible officiating... Why not just let us come into the game with no starters? Why press us?

Exactly...how many times for the "SAKE OF THE LEAGUE!!!" (THUNDER AND LIGHTNING) do the Giants have to fall onto their swords? Jesus Christ why can't the cornerstone franchise catch a break. I hate the Yankees but I know baseball never has and never will give the Yanks the same treatment that the NFL does to us. DISGRACEFUL. Hopefully we can at least make it to the NFC Title game.

Exactly...how many times for the "SAKE OF THE LEAGUE!!!" (THUNDER AND LIGHTNING) do the Giants have to fall onto their swords? Jesus Christ why can't the cornerstone franchise catch a break. I hate the Yankees but I know baseball never has and never will give the Yanks the same treatment that the NFL does to us. DISGRACEFUL. Hopefully we can at least make it to the NFC Title game.

If the Gmen can knock the Cowhores out of the playoffs, nothing could be better

You bastard! <_<

Fuck that...I don't want any hand-me-downs from the league. We're the N.Y Giants, not the Dallas Cowboys. Believe me, I would love to win another SB. But I would to earn it...

If the Gmen can knock the Cowhores out of the playoffs, nothing could be better

That would be a "perfect season" for us. :P Strahan being interviewed right now...classy guy that he is he does not complain about the non-calls. Strahan just got upset by the bullshit media...you guys came close..."I came to win...there is no almost....no positives.....we lost". The sports media is a negative for NY teams...no support. Howard Cross interviewing Rugemar...how does it feel going into the game cold against the "so-called" best team in the league. They both laughed at this statement. LOL. Cross is hands down a better interviewer than Me-Me Barber could ever hope to be.

Fuck that...I don't want any hand-me-downs from the league. We're the N.Y Giants, not the Dallas Cowboys. Believe me, I would love to win another SB. But I would to earn it...

Not so much a hand up...but definitely not a hand down either. That is why I used the Yankees who are the benchmark in baseball. And as we all know I am a Yankee's hating son-of-a gun. :P

That would be a "perfect season" for us. :P Strahan being interviewed right now...classy guy that he is he does not complain about the non-calls. Strahan just got upset by the bullshit media...you guys came close..."I came to win...there is no almost....no positives.....we lost". The sports media is a negative for NY teams...no support. Howard Cross interviewing Rugemar...how does it feel going into the game cold against the "so-called" best team in the league. They both laughed at this statement. LOL. Cross is hands down a better interviewer than Me-Me Barber could ever hope to be.

Sure would be the perfect season. I actually hate people who are Cowboys

fans.

Fuck that...I don't want any hand-me-downs from the league. We're the N.Y Giants, not the Dallas Cowboys. Believe me, I would love to win another SB. But I would LOVE to earn it...

....But this 'league' understands that most Giants games are close and grind out types of games...so "we" end up seeing the NFL fuck the G-Men a la tonight!

Liked the G-Men effort tonight, but I'm not putting any stock in it going forward. They could just as easily come out totally flat next week. As for the refs, get over it, fellas. We just got beat by the better team.

Looks like some asshole wasnt watching to close. Go back to Boston you fucking queer.

Liked the G-Men effort tonight, but I'm not putting any stock in it going forward. They could just as easily come out totally flat next week. As for the refs, get over it, fellas. We just got beat by the better team.

Eff that shit! And FUCK the Patriots. Again, no props to a DIRTY ass team, a cocky ass slob for a coach and a league that favored them JUST to draw revenue.

And Tampa Bay's Defense may have more answers for the Giants O than these dirty ass Pats did. That's why Boss and Bradshaw have to come up BIG vs the Bucs.

Eff that shit! And FUCK the Patriots. Again, no props to a DIRTY ass team, a cocky ass slob for a coach and a league that favored them JUST to draw revenue.

And Tampa Bay's Defense may have more answers for the Giants O than these dirty ass Pats did. That's why Boss and Bradshaw have to come up BIG vs the Bucs.

Yeah, the Pats talk a lot of trash and it sucks losing to them, but face it- our team has been talking just as much shit and doing nothing to back it up for years.

Exactly....I am worried about Garcia and the Bucs right now....the Patsies came in thinking they were going to be playing the Jets in blue uniforms. Maybe the Prince of Darkness could have let them know these are the Giants you're playing....not some green clad slobs still living off of Willie Joe back in 69. Damn near 40 years ago.

Exactly....Actually, now that I think about it. Im a way, I'm kind of glad we lost tonight. And the reason why I say this is because the Giants don't know how to handle prosperity (sp).

Exactly....Actually, now that I think about it. Im a way, I'm kind of glad we lost tonight. And the reason why I say this is because the Giants don't know how to handle prosperity (sp).

How many times have you seen our offense come out flat against a bad defense, yet tonight they actually moved the ball (at times, anyway)against a good one, and I could easily see them doing the same thing next week. What's the word on O'Hara? That's a huge loss.