SportsWrath

Look who's made 85 % of his kicks so far?

Virginia Giant

Yea, believe it or not, the kid is money outside the 40 this year. He was kicking deep into the endzone on kickoffs last game too. I know he kicked a couple outta bounds, but they were in high winds. I think the kid isnt that bad. He reminds me of happy Gilmore, no skill, but a hell of a long ball.

Yea, believe it or not, the kid is money outside the 40 this year. He was kicking deep into the endzone on kickoffs last game too. I know he kicked a couple outta bounds, but they were in high winds. I think the kid isnt that bad. He reminds me of happy Gilmore, no skill, but a hell of a long ball.

There is no excuse for kicking it out of bounds under any conditions. He's got a whole fucking football field to kick it into.

That said it's a shitty rule and should only be a penalty if it's kicked out on the full. It's the receiving team's responsibility to field the ball, not the kicker's to make it returnable. If it bounces in play then it should be a live ball, if it runs out you should start from that point. If the return team refuses to catch it then it's their fault.

There is no excuse for kicking it out of bounds under any conditions. He's got a whole fucking football field to kick it into.

That said it's a shitty rule and should only be a penalty if it's kicked out on the full. It's the receiving team's responsibility to field the ball, not the kicker's to make it returnable. If it bounces in play then it should be a live ball, if it runs out you should start from that point. If the return team refuses to catch it then it's their fault.

Won't ever happen...the NFL rules committee (who's decisions are as secretive as when

the Cardinals group to elect the new pope) will never let it happen. They like kickoff returns.

Besides, I'd be pissed off if the Giants had to start off on their own 3 yard line most of the time.

It's all in the hips?

Well, in the Bears game I think he was told to keep it out of Hesters hands at all cost.