SportsWrath

Tom Brady will NOT get the TD record

Virginia Giant

Moss and Brady will both get their records by halftime, but the Pats will not go undefeated as it will be ELI who breaks out of his funk and dazzles the Patriots with pinpoint accuracy and grace under fire, leading the Giants to a 24-21 victory, boosting his waning confidence just in time for a magical playoff run that will have Eli leading the way, all the way to a second defeat of the mighty Patriots in Supe 42!!!!

It IS Christmas, after all...

Moss and Brady will both get their records by halftime, but the Pats will not go undefeated as it will be ELI who breaks out of his funk and dazzles the Patriots with pinpoint accuracy and grace under fire, leading the Giants to a 24-21 victory, boosting his waning confidence just in time for a magical playoff run that will have Eli leading the way, all the way to a second defeat of the mighty Patriots in Supe 42!!!!

It IS Christmas, after all...

Homing like nobody's business (but I wish it were possible).

I'm surprised Brady hadn't already broken the record after the pace he was on earlier in the season. 2 TD's is all he needs? Yeah, he will break the record. The only chance we have for the game and to stop the Patriots is for Osi or someone else really hitting Brady hard early and knocking him out of the game. That is the best chance we have for victory and I'm sure that the other AFC teams are praying it happens, since they've been running the score up on everyone. I never root for injuries of another player, but if that happened I'd be so happy I'd probably spill beer all over myself.

I'm surprised Brady hadn't already broken the record after the pace he was on earlier in the season. 2 TD's is all he needs? Yeah, he will break the record. The only chance we have for the game and to stop the Patriots is for Osi or someone else really hitting Brady hard early and knocking him out of the game. That is the best chance we have for victory and I'm sure that the other AFC teams are praying it happens, since they've been running the score up on everyone. I never root for injuries of another player, but if that happened I'd be so happy I'd probably spill beer all over myself.

They haven't been running the score up lately. I'd like to think it's intentional but I don't think so. They're slowing down and looking far more beatable now than they were six weeks ago.

• 1 month later...