SportsWrath

Saints Land Drew Brees; Culpepper to Miami

Guest Carbo

Guest Carbo
Congrats. This is your best post ever. Keep up the good work. :LMAO::TU:
Thanks for the warning that I crossed the line. I'll try not to let this become a habit. I do, after all, have a reputation to keep. ;)

Guest Carbo

I would love for this to affect the Giants. "How?" I'm glad you asked. Trade ol' BrickHands Shockey to the Aints for the number two pick. Then the Giants can score a real TE in this year's draft.

Or. . .go with a QB and put feelers out on Helicopter to see what we can get for him.

Guest Nutty Sack
I would love for this to affect the Giants. "How?" I'm glad you asked. Trade ol' BrickHands Shockey to the Aints for the number two pick. Then the Giants can score a real TE in this year's draft.

Or. . .go with a QB and put feelers out on Helicopter to see what we can get for him.

Watch out now !! This type of thinking can get a man banned for life........or worse !!

Guest Carbo
Watch out now !! This type of thinking can get a man banned for life........or worse !!
Being an open minded visionary is a bannable offense? What has this world come to??

Guest Carbo
Nice moves by both teams. If I were Brees though no matter what the money, I wouldn't want to go with the Saints. That gives the Jets a chance for either Leinart and Young at least now.
True. And anything that helps the Jets is a bad, bad thing. However, with rumors of Ramsey being picked up by the hapless Jets, I can't see them using their first pick for a QB. Plus, they still have SpaghettiArm on their roster. And let's not forget Intercepteverde.

True. And anything that helps the Jets is a bad, bad thing. However, with rumors of Ramsey being picked up by the hapless Jets, I can't see them using their first pick for a QB. Plus, they still have SpaghettiArm on their roster. And let's not forget Intercepteverde.

Vinny's retiring, or at least should. They should go through another year or two of suffering, get a high draft pick for next year's draft, save some of the money that they have this season and really get active in the 2007 off-season.