SportsWrath

Pettitte admits using HGH

mickeef2

I guess Roger Clemens personal trainer gave HGH to Pettitte, but not Clemens. That makes sense, Rog.

front-thebat.jpg

I does make sense. Pettitte used HGH to heal a sore elbow. Clemens never had a sore anything.

My question is, if it works, why isn't it legal? They do give players silicone shots for temporary relief, don't they?

I guess Roger Clemens personal trainer gave HGH to Pettitte, but not Clemens. That makes sense, Rog.

front-thebat.jpg

I does make sense. Pettitte used HGH to heal a sore elbow. Clemens never had a sore anything.

My question is, if it works, why isn't it legal? They do give players silicone shots for temporary relief, don't they?

front-thebat.jpg

No, you don't tend to be sore when you're juicing.

My guess would be that we don't know enough about what this stuff does to your body. Hormones and steroids screw around with your whole body chemistry. A cortisone shot is pretty localized.

No, you don't tend to be sore when you're juicing.

My guess would be that we don't know enough about what this stuff does to your body. Hormones and steroids screw around with your whole body chemistry. A cortisone shot is pretty localized.

There's no proof Clemens juiced, and he's so adamant about not doing it, he's ready to sue.

It's been a known fact for a long time that steroids screw up the body, but it doesn't stop doctors from prescribing them. WTF, Tylenol will eat up your liver if if you're heavy on caffeine.

Anyway, from what I understand, HGH wasn't banned when Pettitte imbibed.

There's no proof Clemens juiced, and he's so adamant about not doing it, he's ready to sue.

It's been a known fact for a long time that steroids screw up the body, but it doesn't stop doctors from prescribing them. WTF, Tylenol will eat up your liver if if you're heavy on caffeine.

Anyway, from what I understand, HGH wasn't banned when Pettitte imbibed.

Yeah, but when the alternative is severe pain, or even death, sometimes you have to take medicines that harm your body in other ways. The point is, most of these guys weren't taking steroids for some malady, they were taking them to overcome fatigue and improve performance. And the point about HGH not being banned when Pettitte took it is moot. If that's the case, then why is he saying that he knows what he did was wrong?

If that's the case, then why is he saying that he knows what he did was wrong?

I don't know what article you read, but I didn't see anything that said he knew he was wrong. His words: "If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize,"

He did go on to say he felt uncomfortable with it, and stopped.

I don't know what article you read, but I didn't see anything that said he knew he was wrong. His words: "If what I did was an error in judgment on my part, I apologize,"

He did go on to say he felt uncomfortable with it, and stopped.

But he didn't feel what he was doing was wrong? :confused:

I don't think it's that big of a deal and I know for a FACT that the report was missing hundreds of names.

You better call Selig with that inforomation. Mitchell and his people were paid good money for this work and assume that Selig would at the very least send you an MLB gift card for the names you have as fact.

Anyway, if its not a big deal then who cares what names were missing. I agree its no big deal, they got a guy who had NY connections and low and behold 39 players from NY rosters were named, no surprise and at this point who cares.

What we can all say though is that Roger Clemens is a fucking phony as is Paul LoDuca.