SportsWrath

23 Rings Still Ain't Bad!

mickeef2

JR, I firmly believe every team in the league had just as many roid users as the Yanks at that time. To think the Yanks were the epicenter of drug use isn't fair.

I think the Rangers of the 90's had about half the team on them.

No doubt the Mets had significant numbers of users.

I do not doubt the Sox had plenty of users.

At this point, anyone piling on the Yanks about the number of names of their listed is making the same mistake the Yanks made every time they wanted to put an * next to Bonds' name.

All out teams were guilty, the Yanks are no more guilty than the Mets, Rangers Sox, Giants, etc.

I know VG, I am not proud of players from the Mets who were mentioned. I met Tim Laker a few times. He was on the report. He dated my cousin and was a douche bag. I am just bitching about when a Yankee is named, the fans do everything to try to discredit someone like Mitchell. Defending a player from your team is fine but don't go and make up lies and discredit Mitchell and the whole report. I think a lot of people are sick of the excuses they are making and they have to deal with it. All are their fans are not like this, just a few who cannot deal with this. The Sox winning the WS is still on their mind also and why can't some of them be named? Because Mitchell is a Red Sox fan. :rolleyes: I am sure there will be plenty of players named in the future, and some Red Sox.

People have to realize that the two guys who gave testimony in this report are NY based guys, so of course the Yankees (22) and Mets (17) would top this list. That does not mean this list is the end all of performance enhancing cheats in baseball. McGwire and Sosa aren't on the list, I don't think, and we all know they weren't exactly clean. This is not the end of this, and as soon as more guys step forward in other regions, more names will be named.

You have to excuse Yankee fans right now. They are in disbelief because from day one they are taught that the Yankees are far and above the classiest, most pristine franchise in all of sports, and this behavior is beneath them. :ph34r:

I thought it a little strange that Mitchell (employed by the Red Sox) focused on Yankees while ignoring the Sox. Yesterday's news listed Veritek and "Big Poppi", yet their names were suddenly dropped from the list. How strange and convenient.

Some things never change, and BleedinBlue relying on shady internet websites as his trusted news sources is one of those things.

Bleedin, you mean to tell me that, as of 10:30 this morning, you still weren't aware that there was a fake list of players floating around the internet yesterday? What kind of baseball fan are you, anyway? Why would you even get involved in an argument involving something you obviously know nothing about? I think it's already been explained here a million times that Mitchell went with the info he had, and all that info pointed back to the 2000 New York Yankees.

People have to realize that the two guys who gave testimony in this report are NY based guys, so of course the Yankees (22) and Mets (17) would top this list. That does not mean this list is the end all of performance enhancing cheats in baseball. McGwire and Sosa aren't on the list, I don't think, and we all know they weren't exactly clean. This is not the end of this, and as soon as more guys step forward in other regions, more names will be named.

You have to excuse Yankee fans right now. They are in disbelief because from day one they are taught that the Yankees are far and above the classiest, most pristine franchise in all of sports, and this behavior is beneath them. :ph34r:

Bronx Zoo.

No idea why you worry about termite head. He's sub human trash with no power or influence who has to teach the lil uns in a shanti town. The red sox players wouldnt even speak to him; though they might flip him a buck like they would for any other homeless slob.

Everyone knows Bud Selig is a bag man for the anti-yankee owners; that he has no spine; that senator mitchell is biased if not corrupt and the most he could come up with were "suppliers" for the Mets and yankees. Youklis juices, and everyone freakin knows it.

Ive never heard anything...but if there was a plyer in baseball who looks the part its youcouldlickthis. Not only is his head humongous, he also has the jerkoff jaw to match.

His forehead is huge, kinda like Tyra Banks forehead.

I don't think he does 'roids though, but then again I never,

ever though Todd Hundley did either. :rolleyes:

His forehead is huge, kinda like Tyra Banks forehead.

I don't think he does 'roids though, but then again I never,

ever though Todd Hundley did either. :rolleyes:

It was obvious that Hundley was a 'roider. He came out of nowhere, put up good numbers for a few seasons and poof!, that was that.