SportsWrath

Mitchell Report- Here are my Guesses

fringe

By any means necessary to demonize the Yankees.

It's never about baseball with the Yankees. Ever.

Dude, you sound like a whining little girl with this. Do you realize it chronicles Clemens usuage starting in TORONTO?

Yes its baseballs fault that phony Pettite and douche bag Rogers are cheaters, its not their fault.

Grow up. ;)

So you're saying that there's all kinds of people with dirt on the Red Sox, but none of them are willing to come forward?

Last I checked Eric Gagne was a member of the Red Sox as was Chris Donnels and Brendan Donelly and Mo Vaughn.

Shame on the Red Sox for hving good players that do not cheat or ones not Texas stupid enough to get caught.

Yup, and none of them are accused of juicing while they were with the Sox.

Thats not the point, the point is that its absurd to think that Mitchell does not want to out anyone ever associated wth the RED SOX. Its absurd and sour grapes on the part of fans who's teams had these players.

Yeah, but if you read his quote on Arod carefully, he says he has "explosive information" on Arod (or something like that). He doesn't say anything about steroids. It could be that he had a mistress, or cheated on his taxes, or whatever.

Or that he is a closet case.....remember that whole thing with him dating brawny strippers.....maybe he is into trannies. :P

Or that he is a closet case.....remember that whole thing with him dating brawny strippers.....maybe he is into trannies. :P

That would actually surprise me less than if he were on steroids. That chick he was with in Toronto was freakin' manly. Something weird about guys who are into body-builder chicks.