SportsWrath

DOES ANYONE REALLY BELIEVE THAT ELWAY JR. CAN WIN A PLAYOFF GAME?

BadEgg

The Giants will not be in Dallas the first round so that's a plus for you. But I'd take the higher draft choice. Maybe you can package Eli and two first rounders (the next two seasons) for Brohm... :LMAO:

Your comments, as usual, are off base.

Considering the season is only 75% complete, with a full round of playoff to follow, let's see how everything plays out this year.

As a Cowboy fan, you should be more concerned with your own team's questions. For example, how will Romo, the Goat of 2006 playoffs, fare this postseason?

• 1 month later...
The Giants will not be in Dallas the first round so that's a plus for you. But I'd take the higher draft choice. Maybe you can package Eli and two first rounders (the next two seasons) for Brohm... :LMAO:

Yeah, maybe we can do that :TU:

Everything you say is true. I won't debate a word of it. Dallas could lose 42-0 the first game they play, or could lose on another botched snap on an extra point. Additionally, NE was the best team they played, and GB was short-handed last Thursday in Texas Stadium

All of that said, I still don't believe Romo can win a playoff game. Do you?

Fixed

Poor Eggy.

According to his philosophy, despite being 13-3 and winning the division the season was a complete failure.

Getting beat in your first game of the playoffs at home is inexcusable, and nothing short of winning the superbowl equals success. Despite how many probowlers you sent to Hawaii.

He always had it wrong. It's tough being a cryboy fan.

Poor Eggy.

According to his philosophy, despite being 13-3 and winning the division the season was a complete failure.

Getting beat in your first game of the playoffs at home is inexcusable, and nothing short of winning the superbowl equals success. Despite how many probowlers you sent to Hawaii.He always had it wrong. It's tough being a cryboy fan.

This much is true. A loss like that is inexcusable and nothing short of winning the superbowl is a success. Now more than ever, with FA. You need to take advantage of the opportunities you get.

I am interested to see what the Giants do with this opportunity. Though, I believe I know how it will end.

As far as the Pro Bowl goes, I don't watch the Pro Bowl nor do I care who goes to the Pro Bowl.

This much is true. A loss like that is inexcusable and nothing short of winning the superbowl is a success. Now more than ever, with FA. You need to take advantage of the opportunities you get.

I am interested to see what the Giants do with this opportunity. Though, I believe I know how it will end.

As far as the Pro Bowl goes, I don't watch the Pro Bowl nor do I care who goes to the Pro Bowl.

You believed it would end yesterday too, now just shut the fuck up.

You believed it would end yesterday too, now just shut the fuck up.

The honest to God truth is this: With 20 seconds left in the game yesterday, I turned to the person I was with and said "the Cowboys will lose by 4 touchdowns next week if they play GB this way."

Like I said, they're is no excuse for losing that game.

Doesn't matter from here on out. This season was a resounding success.

That's the difference between you and us. It's easy being a giant fan.

Now you have a whole offseason to dwell on another late season collapse, another first game playoff loss (this one at home no less), TO crying like a bitch, and a question mark at qb. we will dwell on how we overachieved, Eli won twice in the playoffs against WINNING TEAMS, how we found several gems in the draft, and how none of our free agents coming up are necessarilly vital.

Now you have a whole offseason to dwell on another late season collapse, another first game playoff loss (this one at home no less), TO crying like a bitch, and a question mark at qb. we will dwell on how we overachieved, Eli won twice in the playoffs against WINNING TEAMS, how we found several gems in the draft, and how none of our free agents coming up are necessarilly vital.

Hammer, meet nail. You hit that one right on the head.

I just don't understand the mentality. For example, for me, the worst stretch in Cowboys history was losing 3 NFC Championship games in a row in the early 80's. I honestly can't remember whether they were a wild card team, or whether they won the East. And I don't care. Bottom line is that they didn't go to the Superbowl.

Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy watching them, win or lose. But they are not paid to "compete" in my opinion. Just as I wouldn't pay a lawyer "to compete" if I needed one.

You can say what you want about what the Giants have coming back next season, but its probably the same thing the Panthers thought after they lost to the Pats and the Saints thought after their run last season. It's way to early to pin any hopes on next year.

I just don't understand the mentality. For example, for me, the worst stretch in Cowboys history was losing 3 NFC Championship games in a row in the early 80's. I honestly can't remember whether they were a wild card team, or whether they won the East. And I don't care. Bottom line is that they didn't go to the Superbowl.

Don't get me wrong, I always enjoy watching them, win or lose. But they are not paid to "compete" in my opinion. Just as I wouldn't pay a lawyer "to compete" if I needed one.

You can say what you want about what the Giants have coming back next season, but its probably the same thing the Panthers thought after they lost to the Pats and the Saints thought after their run last season. It's way to early to pin any hopes on next year.

The season is a sucess because we were such underdogs from the start. We got some monkeys off our back, (mainly Eli and TC), we werent supposed to be here. Of course we all are shooting for a SB. But the fact that we werent supposed to beat team that statistically was guarnteed to win makes it somewhat worth it.

difference is while the cowboys usually overhype and disappoint in the playoffs, the giants usually exceed expectations. all this is gravy.

But if your exectations are winning 1 playoff game, wouldn't you agree that your expectations are a little low. Perhaps that is why they really haven't won anything since 90 or 91?

But if your exectations are winning 1 playoff game, wouldn't you agree that your expectations are a little low. Perhaps that is why they really haven't won anything since 90 or 91?

shit hotdog, i give you credit for keeping up the dumb blonde act. :TU:

The Giant usually exceed expectations, not thier OWN expectations.

Sour grapes.

Remember, you've got only two more years to get those two expected superbowls.

Sour grapes.

Remember, you've got only two more years to get those two expected superbowls.

With tubby Wade Phillips at the helm they will never win a playoff game.

This is a guy who lost to the Titans on a lateral, seriously most teams practice how to defend

that play every Friday with the special teams coach. Phillips will never get anywhere with

his lax attitude.

.....Dallas could lose 42-0 the first game they play, or could lose on another botched snap on an extra point. Additionally, NE was the best team they played, and GB was short-handed last Thursday in Texas Stadium

All of that said, I still don't believe Eli can win a playoff game. Do you?

:LMAO:

Whoa!!!!! I am crackin' up ovah here!

But I know this for a FACT. Tony Romo hasn't won A SINGLE playoff game ever!!!! And to top it off, Romo has had TWO chances to win one in the last seconds and BLEW it!!! I cannot remember ANY QB going thru that two times in his career. And Romo is young. It may just happen a few more times. And Terrell Owens said don't blame Romo??? Well if Romo throws the winning TD yesterday who do we credit? Anyway it was YOU Romo that threw the INT in double coverage with nine seconds left NOT ELI...it was YOU Romo that botched the snap vs Seattle and failed to advance the ball...NOT ELI!!!!

Crediting him with 15-20 minutes of "good" football is a gift. At best, the TD pass to Toomer was a poor pass. At worst, it was a bad call. Regardless, a true gift would be seeing the Giants and their skittish "leader" in Texas this January. I doubt the Cowboys would be that fortunate.

True words spoken by Eggy! :LMAO: