SportsWrath

Happy we won, but honestly...

Sephiroth

...we can't keep turning the ball over 4 times a game and expect to put ones in the "W" column.

Eli looked bad until the last few drives... then he looked pretty decent, except for the TD to Toomer... which required a TERRIFIC catch that was almost a non-catch.

Grossman overthrew Berrian at least two times for what would have been certain TDs... and if Devin Hester makes a better adjustment, he gets a third.

The Bears lost this game the way the Giants usually do in the second half of the season: lead all game then blow it late.

Bottom line: we got lucky. We still have to play WAY better than this.

Dude when that ball was thrown I nearly pooped myself. Hester was a good 5 yards past the defense. Thank God he sucks as a receiver.

I was more surprised that Grossman put it on-target. It was a perfect throw to a shitty receiver. Now we know why he was listed as a CB.

I was more surprised that Grossman put it on-target. It was a perfect throw to a shitty receiver. Now we know why he was listed as a CB.

Yah, that was hilariously bad. What was almost as funny was the retarded commentator talking about how different it is "catching a ball coming to you"...Like it's that different and that much harder to catch a ball thrown directly to you than it is to catch an end over end kicked ball with 11 players baring down on you at full speed. I was like, just say it, Hester is a terrible receiver.