SportsWrath

RW McQuarters

timsheeran

Didn't the Giants consider signing or trading for him about a year or two ago? I seem to remember that.....

He turned them down to sign with the Lions. :LMAO:

Arrington is meeting w/ Marv Lewis........1390 mentioned the Bengals will likely sign him.....

NNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cwy:

EA YOU STOOPID IMGRATE!!!! STOP PLAYING WITH YOUR WIG AND SIGN LAVAR NOW!!!!!!!!!! HE'LL LOOK STUPID IN TIGER STRIPES!!!!! THE 80'S ARE OVER!!!!!! PUT HIM IN BLUE, NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LaVar has played his entire pro career ina 4-3 scheme....

what was all that shit about the internal conflict between the coaching staff and front office? I was scratching my head at that 3-4 comment. It was in the KFFL article...

Guest Nutty Sack
what was all that shit about the internal conflict between the coaching staff and front office? I was scratching my head at that 3-4 comment. It was in the KFFL article...

It's not a conflict. They trying to wake Ernie up. The staff is up in his office shaking him and giving him updates on how the Redskins will be the NFC East champs next year.

It's not a conflict. They trying to wake Ernie up. The staff is up in his office shaking him and giving him updates on how the Redskins will be the NFC East champs next year.

never reply to my posts, i was asking knowledgable/non drama queen football fans.

btw, thanks for not answering my question.