SportsWrath

Giants v.s. Bears 12-02-07

Lughead

I feel sorry for the defense I mean sure they aren't stopping the big passes but at least they aren't letting the bears put up 6. I mean the defense is really trying to stop the bears but I feel sorry because no matter how hard they try they must know that with the kid in the game, it might be for nothing.

It's time for the kid to step up and show us he's at least half the QB he should be at this point. He has to come out and get some quick completions to put some confidence back in him, cause I'm sick of seeing that "aww shucks I'd rather be playing with my banjo" look on his face.

What did the Giants do to Archie Manning back when he was playing? I mean, what.....did we injure him? Embarass him somehow? What is it that he hates so much about the Giants, that he would make such a push to send Eli here?

That would mean an adjustment. You should know better than that Kid. :lol:

That's the thing, in the book GM, Accorsi talks to Marty Schottenheimer (say what you will about him)

said "Coughlin is a tough coach to game plan against because he is always changing

and trying something different if doesn't work right away."

I think it's funny because that's been his achillies heel because here it's been

the total opposite. It looks like he is afraid to change imo.

It's time for the kid to step up and show us he's at least half the QB he should be at this point. He has to come out and get some quick completions to put some confidence back in him, cause I'm sick of seeing that "aww shucks I'd rather be playing with my banjo" look on his face.

Yeah forget the fire in the belly...just look like you want to be out there...just a little bit. That cousin marrying cross eyed look just has to stop.