SportsWrath

Giants v.s. Bears 12-02-07

Lughead

If the Giants happen to come away with nothing...I'd really like to see the league explain THAT bullshit. Since when are late red flags allowed after a snap?

When the Red Flag is tossed against the Giants, that's when.

Finally wrestled the remote away from the six year old; put her into a full nelson. :P Anyway turned it on just to see Lovie Smith get away with one there. I mean the NFL is one gigantic Area 51 style conspiracy when it comes to the Giants and these calls. And I see we have this Alabama inbred ass referee.

No one is going to tell me that this QB does not play worse in cold(er) weather conditions. If I am running the team I am putting a dome on the new stadium, what a joke.

Carl Banks and Howard Cross just said on the radio feed that Manning has small hands and makes all of these mistakes when it gets colder. Cross has been suggesting that he wear gloves for the past three weeks. I think I will definitely go with two former professionals, even though one had hands of stone. :P

Next time they show the interception, does it look like Shockey could've made a move on the ball but just didn't give the effort?

Not trying to make an excuse for Eli there, just thought it looked like Shockey didn't even try to step in front of the ball. I could be wrong.

I can't blame them right now.....as he is going into the huddle he looks like he would be happier heading to the gallows. :rolleyes: With the poor field conditions if he were able to connect with his receivers on come back routes he would have the Bears sliding all over the place. We need a Trent Dilfer type gift from Rex right about now.