SportsWrath

It's a good time for a fire...

E-town Giant

:furious::furious::furious::furious: Does anyone share my pain and dissapointment? This morning I had owned 12 NY Giants jerseys...Don't know how many I will have when I go to bed...I have already set an Eli jersey a blaze!!! I'l be sure to record the next one I burn... WTF happened?!!!!!!!!! :confused::furious::furious::furious:

11 fires, 9 posts of the SAME thing! U funny man.

Fuck that! I aint setting none of my jerseys on fire. I have a authentic #56 and #27 (Hampton not Dayne or Jacobs). I might as well burn $455.00 if Imma do that!

Granted I'm sad the Giants lost but no way in hell would I actually

say some of the shit I say I would after the game. Last year I pledged

to just start shooting up heroin after the Seattle game.

Sometimes you have to put things in perspective and realize it's game.

Granted I'm sad the Giants lost but no way in hell would I actually

say some of the shit I say I would after the game. Last year I pledged

to just start shooting up heroin after the Seattle game.

Sometimes you have to put things in perspective and realize it's game.

But....

...you've got to admit. That almost everything these Giants do...it's always got to be gut wrenching, difficult, worrysome and tiring on your soul.

Teams the Giants should smoke ends up being a close game a la 13-10 over the Dolphins. 16 points vs Detroit (Before you say it that Detroit is a very good team...they aren't shit on defense).

The last real non worry game that I've seen the Giants win cnvincingly was the Washington game when Tiki rushed for 200 plus yds. Even this years victory over the hapless Falcons had me worried a little.

But....

...you've got to admit. That almost everything these Giants do...it's always got to be gut wrenching, difficult, worrysome and tiring on your soul.

Teams the Giants should smoke ends up being a close game a la 13-10 over the Dolphins. 16 points vs Detroit (Before you say it that Detroit is a very good team...they aren't shit on defense).

The last real non worry game that I've seen the Giants win cnvincingly was the Washington game when Tiki rushed for 200 plus yds. Even this years victory over the hapless Falcons had me worried a little.

There is a reason there are few 70 year old giants fans who ain't loaded ($$), and few Giants fans under 50 who ain't loaded ( :cheers: )

There is a reason there are few 70 year old giants fans who ain't loaded ($$), and few Giants fans under 50 who ain't loaded ( :cheers: )

Since being a Giant fan (1981), I can probably say I've seen 12-15 games where I didn't have one once of worry about us crushing the opposition.

Some of the games where I just felt 'safe' about the victory:

Giants beat Vikes in that playoff game en route to the SB (2000-2001)

Giants beat the Bears in a playoff game in the early 90's

All of the early 90's victories vs the Cardinals

Giants beat the Redskins when Tiki rushed for 200 plus yards (2005 or 2004)