SportsWrath

Worst Coaching Staff in the NFL

GorillaNJ

Ive been saying it all season, the play calling on offense has been awful...actually, its been bad for a few years now. Will we ever see a screen pass to Senorice Moss? How about a bootleg?

NO SCREENS! Did you see our fantasic attempt at a screen in the red zone? It was the play before the third INT when Eli hit O'Hara in the back with the ball.

We execute the ugliest screens in the NFL. I can't remember the last decent one we pulled off. They just can't do them.

NO SCREENS! Did you see our fantasic attempt at a screen in the red zone? It was the play before the third INT when Eli hit O'Hara in the back with the ball.

We execute the ugliest screens in the NFL. I can't remember the last decent one we pulled off. They just can't do them.

thats a whole other problem in itself. I cant believe an offense with as much talent as the Giants has such hard times getting in the end zone

Screens would have made perfect sense, especially to tire out the Minnesota

defensive line but it seems we would have none of it.

Last decent screen? 2004 against the Lions, Kurt Warner to Tiki Barber for 61 yards.

This whole team stinks from top to bottom. Can't blame it all on the coaches, or Eli, or the receivers, or the defense or anyone. Everyone involved with the orginization has an awful stench to it right now. All the talk about "Not this year" with the 2nd half collapse, "This is a different team". Nope, same smack talking showboats who'd rather talk than play football and show people they're different vs telling them.

Bet they look really fucking scary to the other wild card hopefulls in the conference, the 12 sack game may have been the worst thing that could have ahppened to us, because this team always buys into its own hype and after that they thought they were a defensive jugernaut who would simply sack their way to victories.

I can't remember the last time I've felt this let down.

I'm not going to argue with that....the entire team had a hand in this debacle.

But clearly, this was a game that Eli lost. That was perhaps one of the worst performances by a Giants QB that I have ever seen.....and that includes some real shit sandwich efforts.

If the Giants fail to make the playoffs, and we get a couple more of these numbers from the offense, then if I'm Jerry Reese, I'm making a phone call to get a veteran QB and drafting another one for 2008.

And on the other one, I think it was Droughns but it might have been Bradshaw, but anyway, they decided not to chip the blitzing defender and went straight on the screen route and eli tossed the ball to the ground. We are so horrible at executing the screen.

And on the other one, I think it was Droughns but it might have been Bradshaw, but anyway, they decided not to chip the blitzing defender and went straight on the screen route and eli tossed the ball to the ground. We are so horrible at executing the screen.

if the screen is not there, there is not much else you can do but throw the ball to the ground. the whole offense is devised to execute the screen.

as for their execution, i'm in favor of it. :P

if the screen is not there, there is not much else you can do but throw the ball to the ground. the whole offense is devised to execute the screen.

as for their execution, i'm in favor of it. :P

Yah, that's what I'm saying, the RB we had in missed his chip that would have allowed Eli to drop back farther and let theplay develop.

Screens would have made perfect sense, especially to tire out the Minnesota

defensive line but it seems we would have none of it.

Last decent screen? 2004 against the Lions, Kurt Warner to Tiki Barber for 61 yards.

The few they have thrown to Jacobs this year and last have been ok