SportsWrath

Mix signs with Redskins.

Sephiroth

Mix to the Skins

I guess we can forget about letting Plax heal up for the next few weeks, huh?

On the bright side... Hixon has been taking the world by storm on special teams these past few weeks. :brooding:

Well let's hope Moss can do something or this is going to become a big problem, again. Smith is still injured and Plax is hobbling around. Also WTF is Hixon doing anyway? Has he played at all yet?

Let's not get carried away just because he's tall. He didn't make the team for a reason.

We have other weapons and frankly we're overlooking the emergence of both Moss and Boss. So between the oss's I'd say we have some new ways of doing things that we haven't fully explored.

Let's not get carried away just because he's tall. He didn't make the team for a reason.

We have other weapons and frankly we're overlooking the emergence of both Moss and Boss. So between the oss's I'd say we have some new ways of doing things that we haven't fully explored.

Boss is a TE lets not get carried away that he is only Shockeys understudy.

I mean WTF Man you can not see the potential talent Mix had. He was just getting there he was making Plax-esq play's in the End zone He could of come on and been our #2 . there was no reason not to have him in opposite Plax and Toomer in the slot. This will be a mistake when we see him again in feathers and he burns Madison by plucking one for 6 over Sam's head. I don't want to see you get carried away cause he is tall .

Because the fucking coaches feel the need to play the overpriced guys. That's why. Mix is as talented if not more talented than Plax. At least that's my opinion.

Your avatar is awesome.

Roper Rules.

Because the fucking coaches feel the need to play the overpriced guys. That's why. Mix is as talented if not more talented than Plax. At least that's my opinion.

:confused:

Well I would go that far! :)

Plax is starting (with a bad ankle) for a reason. He's kinda talented. Mix wouldn't have sniffed any PT over Smith, Moss or Plax. Could he have replaced Toomer?

Because he's black, is the same height, and reeled in a fade pass right?

Honestly, what could make you think he's as talented as Plax. In the scouting combine, he had the worst vertical leap of any player entering the draft.

His body also doesn't fit his leight. He looks too lean IMO.