SportsWrath

how about this for a reason

Herc

They are better, but that doesn't mean lay down and die; let's get smarter; let's get innovative; and let's not manage the game this way ever again.

True that.

It was almost as if the offensive gameplan set them up to lose. Dink and dunk pass,

nary a one thrown downfield and almost no play action.

They are better, but that doesn't mean lay down and die; let's get smarter; let's get innovative; and let's not manage the game this way ever again.

We didn't lay down and die. The game was very close till the Holding, Holding, Delay of game late in the 4th Qtr

we didn't get it done because the cowboys played better than us down the stretch. yeah it's not what we wnated to happen but we went toe-to-toe with the best team in the NFC twice, and all 3 of our losses have come to two teams who have 1 loss each. we gotta forget it, move onto the next game, and work on getting better so we can take our vengence in the playoffs. the season is FAR from over for us

Dallas is the better team and thats ok to admit. It seems to me that Giant fans one week think we are world beaters and then get so upset when they lose a game to a better team. Here is how I see it, the Boys are the best team in the NFC bar none, the Packers are right behind them and then you have a collection of teams led by the Giants who are not as good. It's a shame that they are not in the west or south, but thats the breaks.

yeah we've beaten the teams we're supposed to beat and have lost to the teams we were supposed to lose to, and both those teams are a combined 16-2 (or something like that). there's really no shame in being in the situation we're in right now. my only fear is that we'll fall apart after this big game like we fell apart after the bears game last season--but that remains to be seen. eli and coughlin are really going to be tested these last 7 games

The Cowboys are better right now. However, and I know I'm going to take alot of heat for this.... I am NOT sold on Green Bay. I feel like it is only a matter of time before they start sliding. No run game, they lack playmakers, they are simply overachieving like the Jets did last year. I think they are a GOOD team, but not the team everyone is making them out to be. If we got to play them again, I'm sure the result would be different.

My top NFC teams

1. Cowboys - Have a realistic chance of going 14-2, 15-1

2. Giants - I have them losing to Philly, and NE for a 11-5 record

3. Green Bay - Gotta give it to Brett and the Pack D. Lack of a run game won't hold up in the playoffs though. - 11 - 5

4. Saints - An up and down team, but a team I would hate to see in the playoffs as quick rb's make me scared when they play the Giants (example - Westbrook, Bush, etc...) - 10-7

5. Seattle - always play us tough in their place... they don't look like the same team this year though and injuries have hurt them - 9-7

6. Redskins - I'm still convinced the Redskins are a solid football team. They've lost 2 games in the last few minutes, or else they're sitting at 7-2 right now. Very good defense. - 9-7

7. Detroit - Not going to keep their streak up. Gotta give it to Roy Williams though, he's an incredible receiver. With the NYG, Green Bay twice, Cowboys, Chargers and Vikings on their schedule, I see a cold ending for them - 8-8 with a chance at 9-7

Prince,

I was not saying the we did lay down and die, my intent was to say that we should not start now, just because we lost.

If we're to beat good teams it's also important for our fans to "not give up" and our fans do. I'm not accusing this board or others, but thos stands were clearing early. Now maybe that's a function of location and traffic, but that's terrible, seeing all the red of the seat backs in such high numbers with 5 to go.

I hate that and you just don't see it in Green Bay. Now I know that have a 5 minute donkey ride home as compared to the trek we have in Jersey, but c'mon.

Also, Eli stunk it up (IMO), but that does not mean that all is lost for the season. We may just live to fight another day and who knows maybe it'll be us playing the Cowboys again and that we should relish. We have all the info we need, now we need only out perform them. That's better than the other way around.

The Cowboys are better right now. However, and I know I'm going to take alot of heat for this.... I am NOT sold on Green Bay. I feel like it is only a matter of time before they start sliding. No run game, they lack playmakers, they are simply overachieving like the Jets did last year. I think they are a GOOD team, but not the team everyone is making them out to be. If we got to play them again, I'm sure the result would be different.

I agree, I was thinking that too.

But, yeah the season is far from over we can finish 13-3... ;)

Yeah right. <_<