SportsWrath

Cowboys sign LB Akin Ayodele

Pizan

The Cowboys need more help than a stud LB. Ya know, like QB. :TU:

I dont think so. Drew can still make all the throws if he has the time. People seem to forget the Cowboys lost their probowl LT early last season while starting a rookie at RT. They have already signed Kyle Kosier to be a potential starter at RT or at the very least really good depth along the oline (he has experience at nearly every position).

I dont think so. Drew can still make all the throws if he has the time. People seem to forget the Cowboys lost their probowl LT early last season while starting a rookie at RT. They have already signed Kyle Kosier to be a potential starter at RT or at the very least really good depth along the oline (he has experience at nearly every position).

I beg to differ. His best years are behind him, and the Oline was still pretty good after the injury. He came out like a guy on fire, but couldnt cut it when it mattered most. And this guy's is a seasoned veteran. They need more from that guy, which I think they aint gonna get. Im now more worried about the foreskins, than the Cowgirls or Egirls.

I beg to differ. His best years are behind him, and the Oline was still pretty good after the injury. He came out like a guy on fire, but couldnt cut it when it mattered most. And this guy's is a seasoned veteran. They need more from that guy, which I think they aint gonna get. Im now more worried about the foreskins, than the Cowgirls or Egirls.

Of course his best years are behind him but he can still make all the passes. If you watched any Dallas games you would know. My twin brother happens to be a Cowboys fan, I've seen plenty of the Cowboys. Bledsoe was sacked 50 times this season, 4th most in the NFL. In the 6 games that Adams played in the team gave up 13 sacks. In the remaining 10 games they gave up 37 sacks. They went from averaging about 2 sacks a game to just about 4. Also they kept in Campbell nearly all the time to block. Bledsoe only had Keyshawn, Glenn, and Witten as recievers. Thats not taking into account that his two starting recievers are #2s at best. He still managed to put up 3600 yards at a 60 completion %. 23 TDs to 17 INTs and an 83.7 QB rating.