SportsWrath

I just read this, just a rumor

so-cal dub

Jesus H. Christ we are the New York Giants, Big Blue for Christs sake. This nonsense of these fucking red jerseys is stupid. I realize that fickle fans like the different colored hat and shrts and shit(I saw some clown with a powder blue Jeter jersey on the other day), but why the fuck do I have to see my team, known as Big Blue decked out in all RED?

Its one thing to wear the road white with little blue, I get that, thats the 1950's uniform, but this shit just pisses me off. Maybe the Yankees can start wearing Yellow or the Dodgers red.

i take it your not going to be one of the people in sea of red on sunday?

im in a tough spot. my only red jersey is my tiki one <_<

im in a tough spot. my only red jersey is my tiki one <_>

just ware it upside down People will know its a Tiki Jersey and will think you are protesting him for the way he left (retired from) the Giants

im in a tough spot. my only red jersey is my tiki one <_<

NO, I am wearing blue. I too have a red TIKI jersey that I think I wore once to a SB party a few years back that at this point I will use for a liner in my sons dirty diaper bin.

Jesus H. Christ we are the New York Giants, Big Blue for Christs sake. This nonsense of these fucking red jerseys is stupid. I realize that fickle fans like the different colored hat and shrts and shit(I saw some clown with a powder blue Jeter jersey on the other day), but why the fuck do I have to see my team, known as Big Blue decked out in all RED?

Its one thing to wear the road white with little blue, I get that, thats the 1950's uniform, but this shit just pisses me off. Maybe the Yankees can start wearing Yellow or the Dodgers red.

You sound like me. Powder blue Jeter jersey?? :huh: I woulda punched him right in the mouth. <_< (j/k people, Im not really crazy)

I cant stand when theyll wear a red Yankee cap, just to match thier shoes!! :furious:

You sound like me. Powder blue Jeter jersey?? :huh: I woulda punched him right in the mouth. <_< (j/k people, Im not really crazy)

I cant stand when theyll wear a red Yankee cap, just to match thier shoes!! :furious:

Yeah, me too!(throws his red NY cap along with his red Pumas)

Blue home jerseys - cool (current and 80s/90s)

White Road Jerseys - current ones suck! 2000-2004/80s-90s are the best and always will be

Plain blue helmet with NY on the side - Like the GIANTS better, but the NY is still cool

Gray pants - meh... Liked the white ones better but the gray ones are cool

Fine by me.

I don't have an issue with an alternate uniform. I'm not saying we should wear them all the time, but what's the issue with a change once a season?

LOL! C'mon Dub, youre kiddin, right...lol.....he...he :huh:

:P Just dont go Pink

I am with you for the most part. If I am at a game or watching the game with my boys, I will be wearing the standard uni. But if I'm going out and want to look good, I'll sport the red, black, white, ect. This is very rare though.

Don't get me wrong, we have the best uni's in the buisiness. But once in a while a one game change is kinda cool.

Don't listen to him man. Your idea was pretty cool. Maybe with the black unis, the players have to wear visor too. How cool would that be? :rock: